Sierra Nevada IPA Glasses - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot Yob. I'll try and pop in Monday night but will text you in advance.

Danwood and Woostyle - I can deliver them Tuesday night if you guys are around. Will PM later.

Yob said:
When I try to start a new bulk buy can someone remind me of this one :lol:
What and miss out on something awesome?... No way! :)

Thanks heaps Yob, you're a legend!

Magnificent. Now to brew something to drink out of them.
Thanks heaps Yob
Cheers
LB

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
It struck me as strange you grabbing IPA glasses. :D
Maybe if you visited you would be surprised - not. Display only, to be bought out for sunday lunch only. :D
Actually, they are my birthday present from my kids. They just dont know it yet.
Cheers
LB

Excellent work as usual, Yobert.

I think I did say something along the lines of "haven't you got enough on your plate at the moment?"...I didn't mean it really though, it was more of a token gesture.

We all want cool shit !!

Oh wow, I haven't logged in for ages (moved state, gear in storage etc), any of these to spare?

Can't wait. Thanks YOB. Your nick should be YOBG so backwards it's Good ******* Of the Year.

Foxy74 said:
Oh wow, I haven't logged in for ages (moved state, gear in storage etc), any of these to spare?
sorry mate, deal has been done... I 'may' look at getting a few extra box's and listing some through the site but havnt really given it too much thought as yet.

Capture.JPG

All packed up peeps

I'll swing by one night this week yob.
Would more than likely be Wednesday.

Arrived undamaged!

Well done Yob, many thanks!

They'll be joining my 3 Dogfish Head IPA glasses. Just in case I urgently need to do a side by side with 9 IPAs... :unsure:

Latest posts

Back