Se Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My taps on the day should be - 2.5% Burt Castle Mild (inspired by Whitbreads 1943 Oat Mild), 4.5% Ould Pete Smoked Porter, 6.5% Saison Noir, and 5% La Grisette.
Quite sensible this time around :rolleyes:

WTF??!?!? I want BIIIGGG beers Perry.

Disappointing. Consider my attendance withdrawn....

:ph34r:

WTF??!?!? I want BIIIGGG beers Perry.

Disappointing. Consider my attendance withdrawn....

:ph34r:

500ml of mild and you'll be pissed anyway.

:p

Hi guys,

Still looking for someone to do the drop / pick up for me (southsiders?).. I maybe able to pop in and drop off at Winkle's but I'd probably have to bring my 2yo with me. I would need someone to keep my share safe :eek:

Planning on bottling early Saturday morning (ie 5am) before the kids get up.

Thanks!
Dave

As a by-product of the brewing process (shift a tonne of soil and prune half the backyard THEN you can make beer :p ) I have a shed-load of curry leaves if anyone wants them. I'll bring a bushel or three to the swap.
I could also bring some lovely natural Permeate along if I'm making cheese tomorrow :p :p

As a by-product of the brewing process (shift a tonne of soil and prune half the backyard THEN you can make beer :p ) I have a shed-load of curry leaves if anyone wants them. I'll bring a bushel or three to the swap.
I could also bring some lovely natural Permeate along if I'm making cheese tomorrow :p :p

Good stuff, then I'll only have to get a really small bottle of milk for breakfast :eek:

500ml of mild and you'll be pissed anyway.

:p

Hey! :angry: I resemble that remark.

Just topping up the swap playlists with plenty of Butterfingers and Evil Eddie to keep the neighbours amused. And some other stuff that Brad and InCider can get angry at me over :p

Is Sav coming???

Last call for victims the last 2 slots for Sink-the-Bismark tasting, to quote GravityGuru "What could possibly go wrong?"

You got my 'Yes' on that, didn't you?

Cheers

Is Sav coming???

Last call for victims the last 2 slots for Sink-the-Bismark tasting, to quote GravityGuru "What could possibly go wrong?"
I will go in on it Winkle Thanks.

Tasting spots now closed, thank you all.

Ill grab some of those Curry leaves Campbell, thanks mate.

Whilst Im on the bludge, anyone got a Kaffa Lime tree? Could use some leaves to go with the curry.
Daz

Ill grab some of those Curry leaves Campbell, thanks mate.

Whilst Im on the bludge, anyone got a Kaffa Lime tree? Could use some leaves to go with the curry.
Daz

Bribie will probably take some of those curry leaves (and some Kaffa lime leaves if available?) too thanks Campbell. He got a handfull off a neighbour this morning but could probably do with more.
Unfortunately Bribie is unavailable on AHB until Monday & so can't answer for himself.

1st Reserve :D

edit: Forgot to ask about the firewood situation Perry. Do you want me to bring the Chainsaw'o'Deathtm ?

We've got some, Rowy's bringing some but if you want to bring it along it might help ;)

Hey! :angry: I resemble that remark.

Just topping up the swap playlists with plenty of Butterfingers and Evil Eddie to keep the neighbours amused. And some other stuff that Brad and InCider can get angry at me over :p
That.s ok Nick, yo :lol: u bring your music and I,ll bring the good music.

Bribie will probably take some of those curry leaves (and some Kaffa lime leaves if available?) too thanks Campbell. He got a handfull off a neighbour this morning but could probably do with more.
Unfortunately Bribie is unavailable on AHB until Monday & so can't answer for himself. :ph34r:

Hey Pete tell Bribie I'll bring some of my smoked chilli over for him. I will just have to get Main Roads department approval to transport Dangerous Goods across the Gateway bridge :eek:

Yay! toilet cistern is fixed - it doesn't take about 40 minutes to fill now.
(That may have caused some angst on Saturday night/Sunday morning after beers, curry & pizzas :eek: )

Latest posts

Back