Se Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah man i on some heavy meds and laying low for a few weeks, might have a look at that dry july thread :blink:

nah man i on some heavy meds and laying low for a few weeks, might have a look at that dry july thread :blink:

Hmmmm, silver lining etc.
Then again Beer Week is coming up.

Does anyone going to the swap tomorrow need anything pick up from Craftbrewer in the morning? I'm just a hop skip and a jump!

Does anyone going to the swap tomorrow need anything pick up from Craftbrewer in the morning? I'm just a hop skip and a jump!
I will also be heading out to drop off my BABBs comp beers about 10:30.

Ended up chucking that Hallertauer Mittelfrh into a really bland lager I had sitting around, and instead chucked a bag full of 150g Citra and Cascade into the APilsA keg.

Will have a taste in the morning and decide what to take or if I have to go to the bottlo on the way.
Also packed a heap of beers from the funky beer swap and some Belgian treasures for later in the night.

Can't wait now...

father_jack_2.jpg
my beer label for what its worth.

Edit: a bit like how I feel this morning - "Don't you two drink too much tonight" "Of course not, we aren't stupid"

Hate to do this, but I'm out. I can't make it up to the other side of the world today and was unable to find a courier for my case :(

Where do you live Flavo?
I might be going by you..
PM me ;)

Sqyre..

On my way in about 20min..

Sqyre.. :D

I'll be out the door in half an hour. Quick ice stop then onward and downward!

Up and at em. Didn't get home to 7 this morning. So 4 hours of broken sleep :unsure: so if I do black out atleast I know I will probly of just went to sleep in that ditch. :lol: could someone pm me the address? Was there b4 but all that was going throughy mind was I need to get the **** out of here not where the **** am I. It was one of those mornings :ph34r:

I'm just waiting for the wife to come back home which should be very soon, and then I'm out of the door. Car is packed and ready to go.

Edit: will be out of here in 15!

Edit: a bit like how I feel this morning - "Don't you two drink too much tonight" "Of course not, we aren't stupid"

How come this kind of thing always happens? Famous last words :rolleyes:

Packing the car and leaving shortly, just need to label my swap beers and pack the swag.

ETA 1.5 hours

Latest posts

Back