Se Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, there are photos. Lots of photos. Most are unpublishable, but the rest will make it online later....

:)

It was all a blur after the bagpipe playing penis...

Yeah, what a dick!!

Hard to go past the giant inflatable bagpipe playing penis for highlites.
But, BribieG's curry-in-a-hurry was great until the predictable farting occured after he left, thanks Dan and Parks, ah memories.
Ta to Northside Novice for the bottle of Sink-the-Bismark, a once up experience, get well quick dude!
I vaguely recall pouring Jameson into a Indiacab about sparrow fart, with Florian the last standing.

Lost property 2 x 6 pack esky thingys and one duel cab ute (and Rowy's curry :p )

It was all a blur after the bagpipe playing penis...

You mean this bloke?

IMAG0156.jpg

Way to blow your own cock!

And some more photos....

Winkle delicately pouring out the Sink The Bismark

IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

Tasty kegs of beer
IMAG0152.jpg

Swap beers
IMAG0157.jpg

Merriment being had
IMAG0158.jpg

Bar Winkle
IMAG0159.jpg

Stillscottish back on the pipes
IMAG0160.jpg

Stillscottish's Piping Penis video now uploaded to YouTube .

The jiggling balls are mesmerizing...... :blink:

Cheers - Snow

Last edited by a moderator:
He can be a bit of a prick at times, but he can sure play those pipes ;)

Where was Baa Bra!

Now we have a giant inflatable penis, who needs a blow up sheep?!? :ph34r:

I haven't been rolling drunk like that in a long time. Think I left a pubs glass?

I haven't been rolling drunk like that in a long time. Think I left a pubs glass?

LOL - great to meet you Jameson. The party certainly was quieter after you left! :lol:

Cheers - Snow

But, BribieG's curry-in-a-hurry was great until the predictable farting occured after he left, thanks Dan and Parks, ah memories.
My airlock is still bubbling...

Thanks as always to Perry and Anna for their hospitality and venue. Big-ups to Bribie for the Curry Kart work, Sqyre for cooking breakfast, and all the guys who made it along for another good night. And of course, thanks to Campbell for being the cock we always knew he was ;)

Due to my early retirement last night, I feel great today! Looking forward to hooking into the beers.

Photos from my camera to be posted when I get around to it!

Cheers

Well finally at home again, good trip home as it seemed as though the car had some new type of propulsion system... could have been the Bribie's curry I am lead to believe, could even solve the carbon tax problem :lol: . Bloody great grub BribieG.

A good night, my thanks to Perry and Anna for hosting. Good to catch up finally again with such a good bunch of drunks good guys drinking a lot of good beers.

Oh an Nick, try and stay up later next time as I had to keep filling my own glass after you went off for your beauty sleep.

Cheers all
Gavo

Aye Aye Cap'n :p

Big cheers to Perry and Anna for hosting.. :beer:
Also big thanks to BribieG for the Colon cleansing... (i ate the leftovers at 6am... :icon_drool2: )

and to all the guys that brought all those awesome beers.. :super:

cheers,

Sqyre... ;)

Big cheers to Perry and Anna for hosting.. :beer:
Also big thanks to BribieG for the Colon cleansing... (i ate the leftovers at 6am... :icon_drool2: )

and to all the guys that brought all those awesome beers.. :super:

cheers,

Sqyre... ;)
Thanks for cooking breakfast Sqyre, good to see you again. And thanks to Rowy for the firewood and everyone else to contributed to the evening being a blast.

Latest posts

Back