Se Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to but my place is way too small... Maybe when we move again....

;)

Its not a beer gut! just latent muscle - to be held in reserve until required ;)

So who is up for hosting the Xmas one this year?, remember - you get the cudos for hosting from the lads and all the half empty bottles you can drink the next day :icon_chickcheers::icon_cheers:

Every year I ask the missus if we can host it and she says "NO ******* WAY -I've see the photos and the youtube videos!"

But hey - I'll ask again... you never know your luck....

Well perhaps I can host it once again, I'll have to talk to the trouble and strife.

:super: Do it Batz, you know you want to :p

Well perhaps I can host it once again, I'll have to talk to the trouble and strife.

Got a date in mind Batz? I vote batz place for the chrissy swap. I also think the 1st Dec would be a good date.

Cheers

Dec 1st is while I'm at TAFE, so either the weekend before or after Dec 14th would be my preferred... that being said, the 1st could work, I just won't enjoy Monday as much.... ;)

And a big vote to The Batz Cave as well....

Cheers

I'll be up for hosting maybe mid next year once I have the construction site and bar finished.

Dec 1st is while I'm at TAFE, so either the weekend before or after Dec 14th would be my preferred... that being said, the 1st could work, I just won't enjoy Monday as much.... ;)

And a big vote to The Batz Cave as well....

Cheers

December 1st, 8th or 15th suits me, but it's getting close to other x-mas parties.....

Cheers - Snow.

:p
If Batz can't do it I could possibly host it ?

Jump in if you like Brad, I'm still away working for another couple of weeks and will discuss the swap with the wife when I get home.....after a few cups of morning tea delivered to her in bed. :lol: :p

batz

December 1st, 8th or 15th suits me, but it's getting close to other x-mas parties.....

Cheers - Snow.

OK this is getting late and Xmas parties will be happening.
But how does the 8th of December sound?

Batz

Batz

I fly to mackay on the 9th :( . Guess I could get them to book the last flight up sunday night to avoid :icon_vomit: on the plane.

Batz

Sounds perfect to me. Late November is always hectic with heaps of birthdays.

Lock it in I say!

And book the night flight Kin Kin - Mackay for Brad. I swear I have seen an airport last time I was there.

Sounds perfect to me. Late November is always hectic with heaps of birthdays.

Lock it in I say!

And book the night flight Kin Kin - Mackay for Brad. I swear I have seen an airport last time I was there.

I am happy with that date. If we can book that date I can look at doing Mackay the week prior.

Brads last swap beer has me considering an Imperial Belgian Choc Stout :unsure:
Whatever date we chose will clash with something so lets lock it in early-ish.

That'll be the Kin Kin Internationale, just down the road from where the shop was once.

8ths locked in for me!

OK then then that's a possibility, give me a day or so. ;)

Latest posts

Back