SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A great turnout it certainly was with big congrats to Perry & Anna for their excellent hospitality (as usual). :super:
Good to meet brewers I haven't met before as well as seeing all the old stagers once again.

An absolutely top arvo & night without a doubt! :beerbang:

And a great night was had by all... Thanks perry and Anna for your great hospitality once again.
And here's some photos:
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1404016723.224133.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1404016772.608547.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1404016814.346857.jpg

A work of art!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1404016869.801608.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1404016894.687159.jpg
Our wonderful hosts

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1404016934.740422.jpg
The man love was flowing thick and fast by this time of the night!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1404016998.295776.jpg

Glad that I made it this year, it's always great catching up, sharing a beer or 30 and having plenty of laughs with other brewers.

Thanks again to Perry and Anna for hosting.

Looking forward to the swap beers now, by the description alone they look great!

Thanks as always to Perry and Anna...Another great night with great beers and great people!

Cheers!

Thanks for a great night guys, so many beers to choose from! Great company as well!

By the way, if you have a 17 with SP on it, it's not my belgian stout, it's a smoked robust porter that I have because I only got 19 bottles of the stout out of the keg. If by any chance you live on the northside I can change it with a stout that I have as I got one back.

Cheers

Aydos

Yep, thanks to Perry and Anna for hosting a great night. It was excellent to catch up again, looking forward to future events.

You could have taken the same photo minus the man in red exactly 2 hours later if only you were still awake.

It was 5:27 when I looked on the watch as Winkle had fallen asleep on his chair in front of a glass of Westvleteren 12.

Thanks once again Anna and Perry for hosting an epic event. Lots of memories that will stay with me for a long time, some good ones but also a few very questionable ones.

Great to see what must have been the best turn out in a long time, way too many beers to keep track of, most of the usual suspects and some new faces who will hopefully make it along to future events as well.

Massive thanks to Anna and Perry for a superb venue and hospitality! It wad great to meet a great bunch of likeminded and talented brewers, thanks for all the laughs and great tap beers :D

Good to meet everyone on saturday night and thanks for hosting Winkle & Anna! I had a blast, evidently, the missus reckons she's not seen me that drunk in a long time! Oops!

Thanks heaps Perry and Anna. It was another good night at the hogs head brasserie. And thanks batz for your breakfast cooking skills I don't think Ben and I would have gotten home without them.

Thanks for the fun night everyone and thanks to Perry and Anna for hosting.

I also need to drop one of my swap beers over to you Perry, I had some freshly starsanned bottles in the box without realising, just let me know when is a good time.

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who donated a couple of dollars towards the RSPCA on the night. We managed to scrape together nearly $125 on the day, and that was donated with a little contribution from myself today.

Think I might make this an annual thing if everyone is happy?

Anyway, thanks again all!

Latest posts

Back