Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone silly enough to put thier hand up for hosting the Xmas swap venue?
(Hmmm, the NSW one is looking good - I might gate-crash it :icon_cheers: )

Well I can't put my hand up to host a caseswap ... I could post a few more tasting notes on that other thread though. ;)

... then there won't be any need for InCider or I to respond to all the facebook messages and pms ...

Why dont we have it at Sullies?

Why don't we have it at Brads?

:kooi:

EDIT: but shhh don't tell him....

Sorry guys but not at the cave this Xmas, I have to go to Adelaide for my dear old Mums 90th as well as a few other work and family related ties around this time. If we could make the Xmas swap a New Years swap in perhaps February or March, well there's a good chance I could accommodate that at the Bat Cave, otherwise it's up to someone else this year.

batz

I guess we all go to InCider's place then.

outhouse2.jpg

While we are dobbing in suggestions, how about Daz's place in Kilcoy?
Its insured isn't it Daz?? :lol:

If no one else puts there hand up, I'll ask her-in-doors about having it here at a time when I'm popular for a fleeting moment (could be awhile).

While we are dobbing in suggestions, how about Daz's place in Kilcoy?
Its insured isn't it Daz?? :lol:

If no one else puts there hand up, I'll ask her-in-doors about having it here at a time when I'm popular for a fleeting moment (could be awhile).

Was thinking about it winkle. Youve propted me to run it past the fun police.........
She said OK by her just dont sue us if you get drunk and fall down.
Big dramas with council so not on the market anymore so cant see why not.

If you jokers are willing to travel then OK. Theres no fancy stuff like chairs, tables, gramophone etc but plenty of room as house empty.
Electricity and bottle gas is on but no Phone/internet.
(Yes Pete there is a bed for you.)
Best someone pick a date and start a thread for Xmas.
Bring ya banjo. yehaw yuk yuk.
Daz

Was thinking about it winkle. Youve propted me to run it past the fun police.........
She said OK by her just dont sue us if you get drunk and fall down.
Big dramas with council so not on the market anymore so cant see why not.

If you jokers are willing to travel then OK. Theres no fancy stuff like chairs, tables, gramophone etc but plenty of room as house empty.
Electricity and bottle gas is on but no Phone/internet.
(Yes Pete there is a bed for you.)
Best someone pick a date and start a thread for Xmas.
Bring ya banjo. yehaw yuk yuk.
Daz
We need a date. I am keen for a trip to the Koy. Who else is keen.

Cheers :icon_chickcheers:

all those in favour say AYE!

Shit I may even be able to brew and participate in the actual swap this year, if I can get repaired in time...

Now wheres my can opener......

Onnya Daz! (got a spare bed?)
We will put our hand up for next years Xmas swap, so we'll just need a sucker brewer to put their hand up for the 2012 July one.

Thanks for the bed Daz :beer: & quite happy to share with you Perry. :lol:
If you're looking for a date how does Saturday 26th November (or even early December if it suits everyone?) sound to you? Much closer to Christmas than last years & much more in keeping with a proper Christmas Case.

TP

Thanks for the bed Daz :beer: & quite happy to share with you Perry. :lol:
If you're looking for a date how does Saturday 26th November (or even early December if it suits everyone?) sound to you? Much closer to Christmas than last years & much more in keeping with a proper Christmas Case.

TP

Either the 26th Nov or the 3rd of Dec sound good to me :D .

OK, new thread started for xmas swap. Venue, Kilcoy. Date, 3rd December. twang twang twang.
Daz

Onnya Daz! (got a spare bed?)
We will put our hand up for next years Xmas swap, so we'll just need a sucker brewer to put their hand up for the 2012 July one.

Let me see what work in scheduled for next year, perhaps a July swap in Kin Kin.

Latest posts

Back