Qld Beer Week 16-22 July

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good mate. Day ended up taking a turn for the worst anyway so I'll have a home brew or 10 at home...

The Boring Beer Festival at Scratch was another great night. Very relaxed and plenty of good brews. I think the hardest night was had by those that had to spot the difference between Carlton Dry, Hahn Super Dry, Tooheys Extra Dry, Pure Blonde and XXXX Gold.

The Boring Beer Festival at Scratch was another great night. Very relaxed and plenty of good brews. I think the hardest night was had by those that had to spot the difference between Carlton Dry, Hahn Super Dry, Tooheys Extra Dry, Pure Blonde and XXXX Gold.

That's an awesome idea!! I might do that next time I have a few "beer snobby" mates around, would be good for a laugh

Anyone heading to Archive today/this arvo/tonight? Might pop in a little later for a beer or three...

Cheers

Anyone heading to Archive today/this arvo/tonight? Might pop in a little later for a beer or three...

I'm off to the Cavalier/Two Birds beer & pizza thing at Burrow. Might drop into Archive before hand for a warm-up drink depending on when I can finish work.

Cheers,
tallie

That was my other option, Kris.... Will have to see if SWMBO is interested/disgusted with the idea :)

Me too, I need a beer after drinking all that German goodness last night at the German club :icon_chickcheers:

Which one Perry?

Geez Dave, settle! Some of us haven't taken a week off to drink like you :p

If I get to Archive, it won't be till later this arvo, then hopefully onto The Burrow for the 2 birds thingy...

Cheers

Archive around 5pm methinks, probably settle in there.....

Ok, will see how I go :)

It is on at Archive tonight!!!

I will be there from about 5:30, but my pants must stay on, due to me being there in a semi professional capacity.

Sorry to disappoint everyone.

See you there for a beer!

I'm in for Archive, but only if Dan PLEDGES IN BLOOD that his pants will stay on.... :ph34r:

Aiming for an arrival around 5ish, drinks for a couple of hours as not to piss off the wife, then train home...

;)

Cheers

I'm in for Archive, but only if Dan PLEDGES IN BLOOD that his pants will stay on.... :ph34r:

Aiming for an arrival around 5ish, drinks for a couple of hours as not to piss off the wife, then train home...

;)

Cheers

That sounds like a plan, but this bit
drinks for a couple of hours as not to piss off the wife
is likely to fail ;)

Yeah, best laid plans and all that... Actually I can't stay too long - gotta work tomorrow (well, attend at least).... ;)

Should also have added 'too much' to my previous post....

Cheers

Hi Guys (Said in a high pitched and friendly tone),
Great to hear your all having a great time...........on Monday morning the bloke who was supposed to be on call this week rang in to have a week off with the flu.........did I care.................of course not..................I said in fact "Great I don't like beer anyway and those three days I got off meant nothing to me anyway.............what is most important to me is that you C%$TS are having such a lovely week.............makes me feel all warm inside...........the good news is that I come off call at 7.00am Tuesday morning just in time for the ......................yes that right in time for the F#$K ALL............so enjoy and be careful not to get a chipped glass or three <_<

Yours in happiness, friendship and wrist cutting ness,

Rowy

Thanks Dan(?) for the freebie via winkle to the back bar at Archive for the VIP event tonight, it was very much appreciated and went to a good home. :icon_cheers:
No pants were harmed in making this documentary. Well so far that is!
Ps. Rowy, we had a round in your stead, always thinking of you! :icon_chickcheers:

Latest posts

Back