Qld Beer Week 16-22 July

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep thanks to Dan and Joey...had a great time and made it home unscathed. Assuming Dan't pants went AWOL sometime after I left. I expect to not see the pics. Ever.

:ph34r:

A quick summation of beer-week so far for Rowy :p .

Mon - Brewtal beers, quick visit, good beers, got out before things got too loose.
Tues - Scratch Film nite - great nite, lots of beers in good company, well done Ben and crew.
Weds - German Club Schneider beer dinner, great value, good food and some very interesting stuff thanks to Susanne Hecht & Mark Lawson for what was probably the highlight of the week for me thus far. (you'd have loved it Rowy)
Thurs - Archive's 2nd birthday, when Archive put on a party they do it very well indeed with goodly amounts of beers and food, top marks guys!

(I've saved you a bottle of Weiss) <_<

Mon - Brewtal beers, quick visit, good beers, got out before things got too loose.
Tues - Scratch Film nite - great nite, lots of beers in good company, well done Ben and crew.
Weds - German Club Schneider beer dinner, great value, good food and some very interesting stuff thanks to Susanne Hecht & Mark Lawson for what was probably the highlight of the week for me thus far. (you'd have loved it Rowy)
Thurs - Archive's 2nd birthday, when Archive put on a party they do it very well indeed with goodly amounts of beers and food, top marks guys!

I have now officially unsubscribed from this thread!

Yeah, I'm pissed I missed the Schneider dinner. Then I saw there's another one tonight. Joy! Then I notice it's sold out. BASTARDS! :(

oh man I am feeling sorry for myself this morning. Went to Kerbside last night then Archive. Fully intended to go to work this morning, but pulled out after dry retching in the shower. :icon_vomit:

I'm going back to bed.

- Snow.

It is worse than you think Florian! King Ludwig have the same Schneider beer night with a matched 4 course dinner at there restraunt tonight . I finally found a driver that would drive us home uninebriated then went to book only to find it sold out...the pain

Massive feed of pizza & some good beers from Two Birds & Calalier at The Burrow last night! Unfortunately couldn't stick around for the surprise at the end (apparently they were moving on to a limited sample of RIS), but will definitely make my way back to the venue sometime for more pizza and Matso's Smokey Bishop.

What's everyone doing tonight?

Cheers,
tallie

Probably not much, sadly :(

Probably not much, sadly :(
Saw Greg at Archive yesterday, Sunshine Coast are doing a tap takeover today - I think that this may meet with a spouse veto <_<

Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother trying. What with The Scratch Home Brew beers tomorrow.....

Damn all you Brisbane people :lol: guess I will continue my own QLD Beer Week in the Man Cave :lol:

They do have trains and busses to the Big Smoke mate :p

Well, guess who's losing out then :p

At least us in Frontline are 'apparently' not getting hit. We shall see. Good thing I'm on a 4 year contract... 2 1/2 to go ;)

Perry,
Thanks very much for keeping in the loop with your activities so far. Whilst some small minded people may have an overwhelming urge to tell you to get F$#KED. I'm above that. It's good to see you having a good time but I would just advise you to be careful. Should you happen to step out on the street tonight and see a white Toyota Landcruiser being driven by a 6ft 5inch fat bloke who looks a bit German it will be OK I assure you. If I did accidently run you over it would be just a simple error anyway <_<

The fact that I would have sold my first born to attend Wednesday nights function is not the point.

Keep the Weiss cold please and keep Florian away from it just because he's more German than me doesn't mean his tastebuds are any better!

Kind regards and Get F$#KED you lucky luck *******.

Rowy (the small minded)!

Wow......grown men fighting over beer. Some things never change.

My money's on Rowy :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back