Qld Beer Week 16-22 July

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Rowy want to hurt Winkle. And everyone else..... :p

I think Shrek said it best..."Can't we just settle this over a pint?"
No, because if Rowy could be out for a pint with [insert person attending function he can't this week] then there wouldn't be anything to settle anyway...

I'm just a very naughty boy :p

Hmm, not a lot of committment here :p

Think I might head down to Archive after 6 for a couple of quiet ones. Not going to get too mashed up ^_^

What time are we kicking off at Scratch tomorrow? 10am?

Cheers,
tallie

After the grain BB pickup I guess for tomorrow....

Hmm, not a lot of committment here :p

Think I might head down to Archive after 6 for a couple of quiet ones. Not going to get too mashed up ^_^

What time are we kicking off at Scratch tomorrow? 10am?

Cheers,
tallie

8.30 ;)

OK alot closer to lunch....

Just called stumps after a great afternoon/early evening at the Scratch. Took up a bottle of our latest RIS (War & Peat) 12% & aged in single malt Islay barrels - Got a good rap from the pro brewers, so pretty happy. Looking forward to a big day tomorrow, see you real men there for brekky at 10.00AM...

Cheers Ross....

Just called stumps after a great afternoon/early evening at the Scratch. Took up a bottle of our latest RIS (War & Peat) 12% & aged in single malt Islay barrels - Got a good rap from the pro brewers, so pretty happy. Looking forward to a big day tomorrow, see you real men there for brekky at 10.00AM...

Cheers Ross....
Thanks Ross,
I bet someone 1 million dollars yesterday afternoon that you would be at The Scratch :p ....

Aiming for an arrival around lunch time, maybe slightly earlier. We shall see.

Cheers

Next year we'll take annual leave for this week Rowy

I reckon 3 weeks Brad. A week before to prepare and a week after to recover :p

Hi rowy!

2012_07_21_15.51.53.jpg

You at scratch Lakey?? We're out near the bbq?

You at scratch Lakey?? We're out near the bbq?
****! I just got saw this now and im at archive! Was sitting out the back on the couches whrn I was at scratch.

Latest posts

Back