Qld Beer Week 16-22 July

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of heading back to the scratch anyone there still? wish milton had a city cat terminal make things a whole lot easier, me and missus walked to archive earlier butt might do train back to milton.

Prick!! I'm off home at 8... Catcha later then!

Flup. I gave up waiting for u Nick and gone home for some sweet sweet Saison Noir action

Edit: we were thinking of you Rowy :icon_chickcheers:

Scratch just gone...
IMGP3124.JPG
IMGP3128.JPG
View attachment 55938
IMGP3129.JPG
Go reds

Ahahahhahaahhaahhahaha.... Sorry Rowy.. :p

Clarky made us do it Rowy, honest...

Well done Boys, what a hoot, looks like a great time was had.

cheers

Browndog

Well done lads.............what else can I say but............Wish I was there :(

Heres a few more shots of the week thats been
clarkie.jpg
viven.jpg
Viven film nite @ the Scratch
archive1.jpg
archive3.jpg
Birthday drinks @ Archive
IMG044.jpg
StillScottish on the wrong side of the wire, a truely gut wrenching sight :eek: .

Edit: excuse the rather sad phone pictures, I can not believe we didn't see Beer Tragic once during the week, shows that there was plenty happening ....

You guys are truly hard core. I was a right mess after the Meat and Greet on Thursday night (I think it was the Renaissance Scotch Ale at Archive that finished me off. I couldn't face alcohol on Friday and even drove to the Reds game on Saturday!

I feel inadequate.... :(

Cheers - Snow.

It would appear that Clarky is perhaps fighting above his weight............or should we say consuming a glass of 'Sink the Bismark' when in fact his taste buds appear, on first impressions, more suited to a VB. :D

Back