Qld Ahb Visit To 152 Oxford Micro Sat 12th Aug

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Month

• July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok,

Sat August 12th

Meet in Brissy WHERE??????????

Do we want to all meet in the city and make our way en-masse to 152, suggestions please!!

Go on make it in August :angry:

Batz

If your away in Aug Batz :(some of the 'hopeless lost souls up here' will go early just for the fun of it, you know how it is, and you know which ones? any excuse for :chug: .

Ok,

Sat August 12th

Meet in Brissy WHERE??????????

Do we want to all meet in the city and make our way en-masse to 152, suggestions please!!

Go on make it in August :angry:

Batz

If your away in Aug Batz :(some of the 'hopeless lost souls up here' will go early just for the fun of it, you know how it is, and you know which ones? any excuse for :chug: .

I could think of 4 straight up !

Batz

Please bear in mind that there is more public transport on a Saturday. More trains back to the Coast. Probably more ferrys although you'd have to check the timetables to verify that.

Thanks Pete, can you suggest a public transport path to 152 Oxford. Where do you suggest we get off the train?

Get off the train at Central, walk through town to the ferry, jump on the appropiate Citycat & disembark at Bullimba after an entertaining 15 minute (Or so) ferry ride. 'Tis but a 2 minute stroll to 152.

:beer:

I suppose a mid-week one soonish is out of the question?

Batz

Date is Sat August 12th

For those taking the train:

Get off the train at Central, walk through town to the ferry, jump on the appropiate Citycat & disembark at Bullimba after an entertaining 15 minute (Or so) ferry ride. 'Tis but a 2 minute stroll to 152.

Those attending please leave names here:

1. Screwtop

Tidal Pete: For those of us from the S/Coast what time for the train from Landsborough to get us there for Lunch at 152 Oxford

Batz: Make sure you get the date right this time. Third carriage from the pointy end remember!

Date is Sat August 12th

1. Screwtop

Tidal Pete: For those of us from the S/Coast what time for the train from Landsborough to get us there for Lunch at 152 Oxford

Batz: Make sure you get the date right this time. Third carriage from the pointy end remember!

I won't be making the trek, but how about I put on a few cheeky ones after you all get off the train? (I a few people some beer!) And we can have a few in the shed if you're tough. :party:

InCider.

Jacky's kindly offered to drop & pick me up, so I'll be meeting you guys there :party:

1. Screwtop
2. Rossco

Cheers Ross

Date is Sat August 12th

1. Screwtop
2. Rossco
3. Hoops (depending on work)

I won't be making the trek, but how about I put on a few cheeky ones after you all get off the train? (I a few people some beer!) And we can have a few in the shed if you're tough.

InCider.

Wow a chance to check out the man shed, I'm in.

Date is Sat August 12th

1. Screwtop
2. Rossco
4. PistolPatch

Uh oh. I'm in. Give Bindi plenty of ruination on the trip down and make sure TidalPete WRITES this date down - lol.

Uh oh. I'm in. Give Bindi plenty of ruination on the trip down and make sure TidalPete WRITES this date down - lol.

Well have a good one guys,some of us have to work for a living :angry:
Pete can leave from Ross's place,he'll be there from Thursday :lol:

Batz

Pat,

One space left in the car, if you want to drop your car here & crash overnight (sleep not car :p )?

cheers Ross

I'm in. No car so will crash my van if that's OK with you. Many thanks.

1. Screwtop
2. Rossco
4. PistolPatch
5. Bindi ?
6. Tidal Pete ?

Want to email numbers to 152 Oxford by the end of the week!

1. Screwtop
2. Rossco
4. PistolPatch
5. Bindi ?
6. Tidal Pete ?

Sorry fellas, something has come up for that weekend so I will be unable to make it at the moment. :(

:beer:

1. Screwtop
2. Rossco
4. PistolPatch
5. Bindi ?
6. Tidal Pete ?
7. Browndog + Mate

cheers

Browndog

Ok, I'm in for 12 August. What time is everyone planning to get there?

Cheers - Snow

Those attending please leave names here: Meeting at 152 Oxford Micro at 12 Mid day.

1. Screwtop
2. Rossco
4. PistolPatch
5. Bindi ?
6. Tidal Pete X
7. Browndog + Mate

Thats 5 definites and2 maybe's at present.

Will check train timetable with Tidal Pete and post here.

Those attending please leave names here: Meeting at 152 Oxford Micro at 12 Mid day.

1. Screwtop
2. Rossco
4. PistolPatch
5. Bindi ?
6. Tidal Pete X
7. Browndog + Mate
8. Alan

I'll be getting the Citycat from either UQ or the Regatta so that I get to 152 around about noon. If anyone else if getting the cat let me know and we can hook up.

Cheers,

Alan.

1. Screwtop
2. Rossco
4. PistolPatch
5. Bindi ?
6. Tidal Pete X
7. Browndog + Mate
8. Alan

I'll be getting the Citycat from either UQ or the Regatta so that I get to 152 around about noon. If anyone else if getting the cat let me know and we can hook up.

Cheers,

Alan.

FYI, this is the Citycat timetable you'll be wanting if you're travelling via ferry. Bulimba is where you get off.

citycat.JPG

Latest posts

Back