Melbourne perlick 545ss bulk buy EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Rob another link to polished chrome. I'm not sure I see your point.

Closing date was going to be in line with the keg bulk buy that is currently happening, so I could distribute at the keg pick up. Out of interest does that suit anyone? I have spoken to Nibbo and need to give him a week to get the stock in, so am thinking that I will shut this buy off in the next few days so I can have the taps for the "late march" keg pick up.

Sorry for the hijack I suppose, I know they are polished chrome but I figured people looking at this thread would be fully aware of pricing.
The descriptions of both links I put up are basically the same in that they state flow control. However one is not.

Sorry for jumping in on your thread

Ok I will send out some banking details to all parties this weekend via PM, Then as soon as the cash is in I'll place the final order with Nibbo and then a week and a bit later shiny taps for everone!!!

Excrement !!

Ed - Sepeling...Excellent !!

Sweeeeeet... Might have to start my keezer build soon..

Ok final numbers as I see it. Open to corrections from all involved.

545ss Buy 545ss $72.5 3” shank $30 6”shank $48.50 Tap Handles $7.50
Bridges 3
DJ_L3thAL 2 2
Moosebeer 2 2
Danwood 2
Tahoose 5 5
Jimi 1 1
The Don 4 4
Jordyt01 2 2
flyingbeermat 3
Mark^******* 5 5 5
husky 2

TOTALS 31 12 9 5

Taps will be $72.50 each
3 inch shanks $30 each
6 inch shanks $48.50 each
Handles $7.50 each
All perlick brand as per Barwon home brewing website.

I will PM bank details shortly.
At this stage there is no pick up date set, as soon as I have the money I will place an order. Nibbo needs at least a week to get stock then I will pick up as soon as I can. Any hassles or problems let me know.
Thanks everyone!

edit formating

I forgot to add tap handles so I'm going to add 5 of those aswell. Will get the payment through shortly.

Please add two tap handles for me also, have just made payment, thanks!

I'm not sure Bridges plan yet, but I assume if you need to collect from Keg King at the bulk buy then yes it would be pushed back, but if you are picking up elsewhere I don't think the Keg king delay would impact the collection of the taps (unless Bridges is planning one epic drive from Barwon across to Springvale all in the one day?).

Sorry all been awol a couple of days! Husky seems to have gone missing as well, hasn't replied to my PM's or even logged on to since 19th March so if you are reading this mate. Are you in? Otherwise all paid up so I will place the order with Nibbo tomorrow and pick up as soon as he gets them. Nibbo told me previously that he should be right to fill the order in a week so I think this will be done and dusted well before the keg buy. I travel from Hurstbridge to the CBD a couple of times a week for work and can happily arrange for anyone to pick up from my work (when I'm there) or alternatively I can drop off to some of you guys, I'll hold them until the buy if that's what is preferred. If you are like me though you must be super keen to get these taps!

I'll grab my 2 at the Kegking keg collection if that suits ?

I'll pm you when we've got a date for that and arrange a time to meet.

Cheers, Dan

Pm sent mate. My bad ive been a bit busy. You should see the $$ tomorrow as im also with cba.
Cheers

I'm in the west, and perhaps for anyone else in the western burbs, could pick up from grain and grape if you were able to drop a bunch off there? Not sure if that's a possibility?

moosebeer said:
I'm in the west, and perhaps for anyone else in the western burbs, could pick up from grain and grape if you were able to drop a bunch off there? Not sure if that's a possibility?
Or maybe you could offer to grab them and do that moosebeer?

Yep. That works. I'm happy to be the Western burbs pickup point. I can even pick up from Barwon if it helps

I'm happy for what ever I spend most weekends close to G & G anyway so that's easy for me.

I R EXCITE!

tumblr_lry6ezbzoa1qmcf5z.jpg

Latest posts

Back