Melbourne perlick 545ss bulk buy EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bridges, would it make it easier for you if I picked up the lot from Barwon? I have work in Werribee during the week so I'm half way there anyway

I'm planning a nice day with the family, picnic and such. Thanks for the offer, I may still take you up on it but for now I'm happy to pick up. May drop the western burbs taps with you though moosebeer. Will nut it out when I hear back from Nibbo.

I mean I know I'm late and only asking, but is there some way I can get in on this?

I contacted Bridges today to let him know everything is ready to be picked up.
He's going to come in late next week at this stage to pick them up.
Stay patient all...

You all should have got the group PM earlier today. Taps will be here soon. Massive thanks to Nibbo for all his help with the buy.
Sorry citizensnips, but you have missed the boat. I thoroughly recommend getting in touch with Nibbo from Barwon Home Brewing for all your perlick needs. Great prices and service that can't be beat!

I asked in the group message convo if moosebeer would be happy to take my delivery and I can pick up of him, feel free to pm me and we can figure it out, I suppose ill be buying my freezer next week now :)

Aren't they lovely? ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397115501.588036.jpg

Damn that was quick... Looking good though.

The SS ones on either side with the Chrome ones in the middle

Hey guys, I've ordered a pair of these bad boys too IOT replace my dorado taps.... excited ;)

Does anyone know what the thread size is for the handles??? I'm hoping to get some lovely hardwood handles made up for them, but not sure on the thread type.

The handles im looking at have a 3/8" x 16tpi thread.

I've got an inkling the thread is 3/8" BSP which should be 19 threads per inch from memory.
I'd need to confirm this though as I don't have anything 3/8" near me to test against.

The T-nuts I used for my DIY taps were 1/4 x 5/16inch

hmmm... I thought they were 3/8UNC.
if anyones got the taps and can gauge the thread that would be awesome.

Latest posts

Back