Melbourne perlick 545ss bulk buy EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bridges 3
DJ_L3thAL 2 + 2x6" shanks & handles
Moosebeer 2 +2x3" shanks
Danwood 2
Tahoose 5 + 5x3" shanks
Jimi 1 + 3" shank- although I should be able to avoid the run around and work this directly through Nibbo
The Don - 4 + 4x3" shanks
nu_brew - 3-5?
idzy 3?
Jordyt01 - 4 + 4x6" shanks
flyingbeermat - 3
husky - 2
Mark^Barstard - 5 + 5x6" shanks & handles

Running tap total = 41 max (pending confirmation from above)
Running 3" shank total = 11
Running 6" shank total = 11

Yeah no power in my burb from 8am untill I left to start night shift at 4pm. So it didn't get chased up. Sorry. Great call on the handles to DJ_L3thAL. I'll speak to Nibbo about how much notice he needs etc and put up closing date etc too tomorrow.
Cheers All.

Not sure if anyone is on the waiting list, but I am out boys, have competing priorities and these are one of them.

Cheers,
Idzy

I just had a quick read and thought I'd shine some light on the shanks.
We have available the 3" and the 6" shanks. No 4" ones currently.
The 3" has been measured up and can be seen here!
The 6" has not arrived yet but I'm expecting them Monday so I won't have the exact measurements until then. I'll be putting up photo's of them with measurements as I have with the 3" shanks/Panel extensions.
From measuring the 3", the 6" shanks should be 150mm end to end. I'm thinking for the measurement from behind the black plastic fascia/plate to the end of the 5/8" thread, it will be roughly 130mm long.
There is no fitting or barb to connect to any beer line for these shanks. These need to be purchased separately. As I mentioned above, the shank thread is 5/8" BSP.
If there's any other questions, contact Bridges or just shoot me an email.

Cheers all

Nibbo

Thanks Nibbo, I can't see any barb fittings or John Guest female adaptors on your site to suit these panel extensions, do you have any?

I've only got a handful of the 5/8" x 8mm push in fittings in the shop. For those picking up at KK, they will have what you need.
I'm still in the progress of getting in some barb fittings that I'm happy with.

Yea the KK ones are not john guest quality are they? There is a supplier in tullamarine called tulla valve who does john guest. Ill chat to them

Bridges 3
Moosebeer 2 +2x3" shanks
Danwood 2
Tahoose 5 + 5x3" shanks
Jimi 1 + 3" shank- although I should be able to avoid the run around and work this directly through Nibbo
nu_brew - 3-5?
flyingbeermat - 3
husky - 2

Running tap total = 41 max (pending confirmation from above)

idzy 3?

Bridges 3
Moosebeer 2 +2x3" shanks
Danwood 2
Tahoose 5 + 5x3" shanks
nu_brew - 3-5?
flyingbeermat - 3
husky - 2

Running tap total = 38 max (pending confirmation from nu_brew)

Lads & Lasses...

The 6" panel extensions are up on the website with pics and measurements of them so you can work out what you need.

Cheers all...

Nibbo

Due to an unforeseen financial problem (SWMBO)

I am going to have to half my order and wait to get 2 more taps and shanks at a later stage -_-

I have adjusted the order below to reflect this, hope it doesn't cause any dramas

Bridges 3
Moosebeer 2 +2x3" shanks
Danwood 2
Tahoose 5 + 5x3" shanks
nu_brew - 3-5?
Jordyt01 - 2 + 2x6" shanks
flyingbeermat - 3
husky - 2

Running tap total = 36 max (pending confirmation from nu_brew)
Running 6" shank total = 9

Sorry lads and ladies I am gonna be a no on these ones.

May they our you many tasty beers.

So what's the ETA for having these beauties hanging off the front of my keezer?

Bridges 3
Moosebeer 2 +2x3" shanks
Danwood 2
Tahoose 5 + 5x3" shanks
Jordyt01 - 2 + 2x6" shanks
flyingbeermat - 3
husky - 2

Running tap total = 31
Running 6" shank total = 9

Oath!

Does anyone know the quality of the 5/8 BSP female to 8mm hose push in fittings at KK? Are they the "push-in" with a metal barb like their gas splitters / check valves? Or true push in like John guest? I want to make sure I do this right and don't cheap out anywhere now that I'm going Perlicks, so advice much appreciated!

I too am interested to know when the closing date for this BB is as I am very keen to jump aboard but am hoping its not for another few weeks so the funds will allow it!

Rob.P said:
http://bit.ly/1cDHuqV

Is it just me or does that say flow control, even though the picture and price doesn't reflect that?

Interesting.
Yes it does, they're polished chrome though not stainless steel. Still pretty good price, back on topic...

Latest posts

Back