Melbourne perlick 545ss bulk buy EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bridges for organising this BB, great price!

I'm interested in buying 3 of these bad boys to replace the crappy ones that came with my kegerator...

Any chance I could collect mine from the shop rather than KK?
as I'm not in the KK BB, live in West subs so a bit of a trip to KK, and I pass through Colac quite often...

that said, also happy to help with bringing some stock back to Melb as part of this BB if that helps...

Bridges 3
DJ_L3thAL 2 + 2x6" SS shanks if available
Moosebeer 2 +2x3" SS shanks if avail
Danwood 2
Tahoose 5!
Jimi 1 + 3" SS shank if avail - although I should be able to avoid the run around and work this directly through Nibbo
The Don - 2
nu_brew - 3-5?
idzy 3?
Jordyt01 - 4 + 4x4" SS shanks if available

Running total = 29 max (pending confirmation from above)

I have added my name to the list, thanks heaps for organizing this great prices and come at a perfect time for myself!

Thanks

Bridges 3
DJ_L3thAL 2 + 2x4" SS shanks if available
Moosebeer 2 +2x3" SS shanks if avail
Danwood 2
Tahoose 5!
Jimi 1 + 3" SS shank if avail - although I should be able to avoid the run around and work this directly through Nibbo
The Don - 2
nu_brew - 3-5?
idzy 3?
Jordyt01 - 4 + 4x4" SS shanks if available
flyingbeermat - 3

Running total = 32 max (pending confirmation from above)

flyingbeermat it shouldn't be a problem to pick up from store.

Is there any chance this is going ahead this week/weekend? Cause ill be in Melb and want 5 taps

Mark - your 5 and the don's 4 gets us to a total of 41 which means the cheapest price bracket has been reach ( assuming no one pulls out), so I no one presently in the BB will mind if it wraps up soon. I guess it just depends on Nibbos present stock and whether it suits bridges who is coordinating everything and getting it to Melb.

Bridges - if it helps I will be heading to the MCG this coming Friday and could take a bit of an order up. PM me if this could help

Mark the idea was to close it off in about a week then pm everyone my details to collect money, I'd collect from Barwon home brewing and distribute via the keg bulk buy pick up or virtue that I work in the CBD and pick up from my work can be arranged.
I am going to chase up prices/availability on shanks tomorrow.
Nibbo is being really good with his prices (see other thread) and I don't want to stuff him around with too many pickup dates and payments.
Mark^******* It'd be great to have you on board in terms of reaching our best price but I'm not sure I can make it work for this week. Sorry. Do you have any friends or relies in melb who can help you out?

I will take 2 x taps
I drive weekly to and from warrnambool through Colac. Let me know if you cant get there to pick them up, id be happy to help out.
cheers
Braden

Is there anymore available

I'm definitely in for 5.

I'll be after shanks for the lot also 3" or 4" what ever is available

Edit-Confirming my numbers

I have some relatives in essendon, does anyone live near there? Dont think id be able to get them to pick up from KK

I should be able to drop them in Essendon Mark, as my girlfriend lives around the corner and I'm there regularly, and I'll be picking up Kegs and taps at the bulk buy anyway.

Thanks tahoose, thats awesome

I will need 5 taps and shanks and handles too if they will be part of this. Anyone know how shanks are measured? Total length or thread length?

Barwon home brew is not open so mondays so I didn't hassle Nibbo he did send me an e-mail though in regards to shanks I'll call him tomorrow to find out how they are measured.

I can only get hold of the 3" + 6" panel extensions. They don't get the 4" one's in for some reason...
The 3" is $30
The 6" is $48.50
The extensions are from Perlick and are stainless. Very good quality.
The measurements of the 3" is on the website. I won't exactly the 6" until this week when some arrive. I'll update when they get here. I think the 6" will have 130mm behind the fascia plate to the end of the 5/8 thread.
I can't move on these price wise as the taps are cheap enough.

Nice thanks Bridges. The website doesnt show a photo or describe if the panel extension shanks come with a hex nut woth barb or if the barb is welded as part of the shank. Also if its straight or 90deg. Are you able to please ask also?

Also the 3" on the website looks like it is a snap lock fitting, does that mean we need another adaptor for the end of the tap thread to suit the panel extension?

EDIT: nevermind, one of the photos shows it as would be assembled on the fridge and it looks like the taps will screw straight into that :)

Sorry all had a flat out day today, I will chase up answers for all tomorrow!

Bridges 3
DJ_L3thAL 2 + 2x6" shanks & handles
Moosebeer 2 +2x3" shanks
Danwood 2
Tahoose 5 + 5x3" shanks
Jimi 1 + 3" shank- although I should be able to avoid the run around and work this directly through Nibbo
The Don - 4 + 4x3" shanks
nu_brew - 3-5?
idzy 3?
Jordyt01 - 4 + 4x6" shanks
flyingbeermat - 3
husky - 2
Mark^Barstard - 5 + 5x size? shanks & handles

Running tap total = 41 max (pending confirmation from above)
Running 3" shank total = 17 (pending Mark^Barstard size confirmation)
Running 6" shank total = 6

Who needs tap handles?

I need a shank that can go through an 8cm wall. I think 6 inch would be it. I need handles too.

So 5 taps, 6" shanks, handles

Latest posts

Back