KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't know where they are throwing it, but they aren't coming on to this forum and calling you, nor in the store. And I would be careful what you say about the goods they are bringing in not being certified until you have had a look at them.

Don't take my word for it. Ask them directly about the certification.

Oliver

As a site sponsor you are welcome to start a retail thread to flog your goods and services. As above there has been a long standing tradition that retailers stay out of other retailers treads or threads about other retailers.
I'm sure people here don't need you or any other disgruntled ex-employ telling us how bad your ex boss was or is, we can form our own opinions.
Jumping into a thread someone started about one of your competitors isn't cool and I strongly suspect wont win you too many friends.
Stick to supplying good products, giving good service and people will back you.
Mark

I apologise for not knowing the unwritten traditions.

I will take that into account in all future posts, Thank You Mark.

Oliver

As a matter of fact I went in there today to check out the Brew Monk, and we were discussing the certification for the Brew Monk, so they are well aware of the implications of selling any thing which has not been certified.
And by the way WEAL you are right it is certainly going to kick some serious arse.

If you speak your mind, retailer or not is what I like about any forum.
That way I will form my own opinion as to what is happening or any information that I need to gauge a problem I am facing .

I see where your coming from Two Crows and I would never deny any man to speak his mind, but a retailer pays to tout his wares on this forum, not jump onto any thread and start giving unsubstantiated comments about his opposition, especially when the opposition may not be in a position to answer back after the recent upheaval I am not sure whether KK is still a bonafide sponsor.
Cheap shots will not win customers.

As long as a retailer understands what they are saying is on a public forum I don't think we should be encouraging them to be anything other than honest. People can have whatever opinion they want. Just look at the thousand threads here bagging out various KK (and other retailer) products over the years...

Kegland keep doing what your doing and don't listen to guys pooing you down to much. Some of these guys bring in their own un-certified electrical products and plaster them all over the forums. In the electrical /refrigeration and beverage technician trade myself nothin pisses me more than people with 1/4 of an idea and acting like keyboard racers and been know it all's.

Especially when dealing with electrical products etc that don't meet spec or close to it.

Insurance , let alone lives can be a risk....

If your comments are fact, then ,Carry on and inform people and then it's upto the individual to make more informed decisions and also why forums are good for info and puts the consumer with alittle more knowledge or to be made aware to tread carefully and check things out for themselves.

Btw, what ever went down between the 2 mobs now, let it be, but if you have info about sub standard things then feel free to share.

And then it's upto the individual to check the info out or the opposition to state it's wrong .

Last edited:
As long as a retailer understands what they are saying is on a public forum I don't think we should be encouraging them to be anything other than honest. People can have whatever opinion they want. Just look at the thousand threads here bagging out various KK (and other retailer) products over the years...
Part of the problem is that if one retailer is commenting on another, you would have to wonder if it was honest opinion or vested interest. Better to let those without any conflict of interest comment.
Mark

Kegland keep doing what your doing and don't listen to guys pooing you down to much. Some of these guys bring in their own un-certified electrical products and plaster them all over the forums. In the electrical /refrigeration and beverage technician trade myself nothin pisses me more than people with 1/4 of an idea and acting like keyboard racers and been know it all's.

Especially when dealing with electrical products etc that don't meet spec or close to it.

Insurance , let alone lives can be a risk....

If your comments are fact, then ,Carry on and inform people and then it's upto the individual to make more informed decisions and also why forums are good for info and puts the consumer with alittle more knowledge or to be made aware to tread carefully and check things out for themselves.

Btw, what ever went down between the 2 mobs now, let it be, but if you have info about sub standard things then feel free to share.

And then it's upto the individual to check the info out or the opposition to state it's wrong .
If you know anyone who is bringing in un certified gear you'd be best to warn everyone who it is who's bringing it in, if you don't and just making assumptions your no better than 'Oliver' at Keg Land.

As a matter of fact I went in there today to check out the Brew Monk, and we were discussing the certification for the Brew Monk, so they are well aware of the implications of selling any thing which has not been certified.
What is the Brew Monk? A robot trappist monk?

Part of the problem is that if one retailer is commenting on another, you would have to wonder if it was honest opinion or vested interest. Better to let those without any conflict of interest comment.
Mark
Or you can just wonder and let others express themselves how they see fit :)

Do Kegland own the Fermentasaurus brand now and if so in whole or part?

So does that mean the SS FC Intertaps I have had on back order since mid December from Keg King I won't be getting?

So does that mean the SS FC Intertaps I have had on back order since mid December from Keg King I won't be getting?

Mate, you can get them right now from 3rd party sellers who still have stock...
I got one on ebay just before xmas - a gold plated SS FC that was the same price as most are flogging the plain SS FC

Back