KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have now also logged a formal complaint to ebay about feedback extortion from the above personal message, and have left negative feedback to the same.

Sorry for the late reply. It is KL

Hey Kev,

That sounds a bit strange to me as I have recently done a lot of work on that ebay account and I can't seem to find that automatic response email anywhere. Is there any chance you can forward this email to me at [email protected] as I can't seem to find that auto reply in the email back end anywhere and this is something i would like to get resolved if that is the message that you are getting

Thanks,

Alan

Hey Kev,

That sounds a bit strange to me as I have recently done a lot of work on that ebay account and I can't seem to find that automatic response email anywhere. Is there any chance you can forward this email to me at [email protected] as I can't seem to find that auto reply in the email back end anywhere and this is something i would like to get resolved if that is the message that you are getting

Thanks,

Alan

Have forwarded the email. I'm guessing it was a manual message as it was sent via the private messaging system.

I dont like how KL are using an existing ebay account that has undergone a few account name changes just prior to KL starting up with already 10k+ feedback.

saw a post online that keg king are looking for a homebrewer to join their melbourne team...............

Getting annoyed here...

I look through all the crap on keg-king.com.au and the stuff I want is out of stock, okay.

BUT, as I waiting for it to come back in stock at keg-king.com.au, or kegland.com.au? (or both/neither?)

Both companies are losing a lot of consumer goodwill here...

Side note. Kegland, if you're selling CO2, you need to sell the swapovers (or refills) as well... Kinda useless otherwise.

Have forwarded the email. I'm guessing it was a manual message as it was sent via the private messaging system.
I remember I got the same email about feedback. If they just reworded their message to "if you have an issue contact us to resolve the problem before giving negative feedback" that may be a better way to communicate with purchasers.

[QUOTE

Side note. Kegland, if you're selling CO2, you need to sell the swapovers (or refills) as well... Kinda useless otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying if i buy a co2 bottle from kl I can’t get it refilled?

I believe he meant swap n go directly with kl. They r refillable cylinders, look the same as the others on the market .

Keg King is getting containers in almost daily, Chinese New Year not helping, but stay calm and all will come good.
so why do they have nothing?

i really dont understand why you keep standing up for them in the face of clearly being completely being ******* out of stock

my mate sent me a message yesterday, who has no clue about anything going on with KK - "keg king is fucked for stock atm. Like nothing here"
I've been there and seen how little stock they have.

What are the containers full of? Hopes and dreams?

Last edited:
so why do they have nothing?

i really dont understand why you keep standing up for them in the face of clearly being completely being ******* out of stock

my mate sent me a message yesterday, who has no clue about anything going on with KK - "keg king is fucked for stock atm. Like nothing here"
I've been there and seen how little stock they have.

What are the containers full of? Hopes and dreams?
KegKing's main line of business is as a wholesaler, that is their bread and butter, the warehouses has had a lot of stock put in there in the last couple of weeks but as I mentioned the Chinese New Year will slow them up and to a lesser degree the legal stoush. The reason I stand up for them, they are close by, they have always done the right thing, and where else is there to go in our area.
I sometimes go into Home Make It just to support their business, buy some of their grain and hops always better to have a choice locally than having to drive to Clayton or Yarraville.

I believe he meant swap n go directly with kl. They r refillable cylinders, look the same as the others on the market .

Not necessarily directly, just make it available around town, and make it known where those places are. I've never found a place that can refill the Keg King cylinders, so I always need to call around the LHBS to find ones that have swapovers for them. Not sure how it will work with KegLand branded ones (which is what clarity would be good on).

KegKing's main line of business is as a wholesaler, that is their bread and butter, the warehouses has had a lot of stock put in there in the last couple of weeks but as I mentioned the Chinese New Year will slow them up and to a lesser degree the legal stoush. The reason I stand up for them, they are close by, they have always done the right thing, and where else is there to go in our area.
I sometimes go into Home Make It just to support their business, buy some of their grain and hops always better to have a choice locally than having to drive to Clayton or Yarraville.

But the LHBS reselling Keg Kings stuff are also out of stock (and also, frustratingly, just as shitty with their communications about all this). Seems to me that Keg King is not re-stocking certain lines, but they're not letting their customers know about it.

CNY holidays only started last week though, whereas the stock situation for KK gear has been atrocious for at least the last month, so CNY can hardly explain it.

CNY holidays only started last week though, whereas the stock situation for KK gear has been atrocious for at least the last month, so CNY can hardly explain it.
Well it does explain it, after the turmoil they were thrown into which began before Christmas, they have since regrouped and orders placed some of the orders are coming through others they will not get until China gets back to work. They will get through the legal issues and it will be business as usual in the near future.

Back