How Many Kegs Do You Own?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many 19 Litre's?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 3-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• >16

• Total voters
Just take Kong's while he's not looking. :D :lol:

Warren -

I would if I could Warren, but I don't think he's taken his eyes off them yet! :lol:

He'll fold one day, then I will pounce! :D

Just take Kong's while he's not looking. :D :lol:

Warren -

I would if I could Warren, but I don't think he's taken his eyes off them yet!

He'll fold one day, then I will pounce! :D

keep ya mits and beady little eyes off em.... you greedy people.! :unsure:
T.D. you probably could of had one when the mother load arrives.... but now..... i dunno
anyways this a 'how many kegs do you HAVE' thread.

T.D. you probably could of had one when the mother load arrives.... but now..... i dunno
anyways this a 'how many kegs do you HAVE' thread.

Well in that case, I have 4 18L, 5 45L, and a couple of 4L kegs provided by my bestest buddy KoNG... :D :D :D

:unsure:

5 x 19L corny kegs, with 2 being empty most of the time. Just haven't enough time to keep all 5 going all the time...

It's all about balance. I believe beer should come out as quick as it goes in. Good karma. :chug:

Kong! Share with yer friends. :p

Warren -

I have 4 18L and 5 45L. All are stainless steel and have ball lock connections ;) :p

I am very envious to see so many people with baby kegs - I've been hunting one for ages with no luck!!

You mean you haven't found one at a reasonable price. My LHBS has some new 12L but you will need to trade in your first born..

Back on topic, I only have the 2 x 19L... I reckon i could probably do with 2 more.

Sorry, but then then they wouldn't be in multiples of 3 which is worse that a sum of 13 :p

Doc

So its on then??...13-1=12(4 lots of 3) perfect!! B) ;)

9 x 18L / 2 x 36L

Always have 3 in the fridge, at least 2 in the cellar aging and the big ones I use for ye old miracle/magic box when it is party time. :party: Bought a heap 12mths ago for around $40 each. Sold some and kept the rest. Had a good profit margin to put towards brewing gear. :D

Cheers Back Yard Brewer.. (aka BYB)

IMGP1424.JPG

i have 4 x 50 liter kegs up and runing

cheers

6 in my backshed brewery,but still room for more.just have to do some more overtime so i can justify buying more. <_< ....cheers..spog..

just updating my last post of zero kegs to two, and a gas bottle and a regulator :beerbang:

Cheers
Steve

two atm but as soon as i can locate a large freezer i'm going to get a few more.

cheers

Six kegs here. Not quite enough but its just getting me by.

Hope to rectify this shortly. :D

just updating my last post of zero kegs to two, and a gas bottle and a regulator :beerbang:

Cheers
Steve

Well done Steve, no looking back now. :chug:

Scott

6kegs here, shared between my Bro-in-law's 2tap kegerator and mine [2 tap]. Funny how he always only manages to have one beer on tap at a time, but I always have two :ph34r: :p
Tim

Resurrecting an old thread.
Haven't brewed for over a year due to work. Getting back to brewing so decided to clean up the kegs in the shed with a pressure washer.
I have a few more than I thought...
photo%20%281%29.JPG

9 x19lt 1 x 18lt 1 x 50lt
Mostly full except the 3 im drinking

10x 19L
4x 9.5L

All balllock Cornelius style

SWMBO uses the 9.5s for her country wine/cider stuffs, 1 19L for soda water leaves just 9 to supply 4 taps with triple batches.

Could use a couple more 19L kegs

My count dropped a couple of years back. From 12 down to 8 as that's all the fridge space I have.

QldKev

Latest posts

Back