How Many Kegs Do You Own?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many 19 Litre's?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 3-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• >16

• Total voters
Have 7 at the moment, with hopes of getting another 4 for a 10-keg keezer setup I am planning on.

None unfortunately. Just don't have the fridge space at the moment, or a decent place to put them.

I'm planning on setting up a bar at my new place (just bought it) so will hopefully have a couple by the end of the year.

Still, not having beer on tap means I can't drink like a maniac every night. Bottles only get put in the fridge on friday morning and what ever hasn't been drunk on saturday night gets taken out of the fridge and put back in the garage.

JDW81 said:
None unfortunately. Just don't have the fridge space at the moment, or a decent place to put them.

I'm planning on setting up a bar at my new place (just bought it) so will hopefully have a couple by the end of the year.

Still, not having beer on tap means I can't drink like a maniac every night. Bottles only get put in the fridge on friday morning and what ever hasn't been drunk on saturday night gets taken out of the fridge and put back in the garage.
I'm not sure how much other people drink, 3 - 4 beers after work does me. But the main comment I get from people when I tell them I have 7 x 19 litre kegs, is that I must drink a lot of beer. The only times I over indulge is when we have friends around.

The great thing about having so many kegs is that you can let you beer condition over a longer period of time.

Back