How Many Kegs Do You Own?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many 19 Litre's?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 3-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• >16

• Total voters
Doc,

If you're REALLY worried..I'll ease a 10l keg off you, if you like!!!! ;) B)

That'll leave you with the even dozen.........

I'm at
6 x pepsi
1 x coke (to be given away soon)
and 2 x clearing cubes

Funny thing is I've only eer used 2 kegs max, but soon to change if I can get more fridge space.

i feel insuffiencient in saying i have four x 18 L , have 2 that the old man got me from somewhere as well but as yet they are unidentified (havent seen them) would like more but at the moment four is plenty
although a nice 10 litre would be great

Doc,

If you're REALLY worried..I'll ease a 10l keg off you, if you like!!!! ;) B)

That'll leave you with the even dozen.........

Sorry, but then then they wouldn't be in multiples of 3 which is worse that a sum of 13 :p

Doc

wheres the weed sprayer option?

That's not included coz everyone here can kill weeds with a spray the next day :lol:

Ive got six 19L kegs, but their is 3 different sizes. Some are tall and skinny others short and fat and others inbetween.

Question.... are cornies 18 or 19 litre...????? it seems to be quoted different all the time.
They are 5 US gallons, which equates to roughly 18.93 litres, so 19 would be the closest approximation.

2 x 22 litre
1 x 10 litre

At the moment they are all full, but after the weekend we should see a bit of space opening up. The 10 litre job is great. It even has a sight glass! It has been an essential part of the cricket kit this season.
Cheers
Gerard

I am a none, I am working on my garden sprayer party keg, but would really like to go 9-12L steel if anyone has a spare one - hint, hint

two for me...or at least when they arrive in the mail from Ross tomorrow.

Which means you only have 78 Ross! :D

8 x 18l that I scored with my commercial fridge, all good cause I can fit them all in there at the same time, could always do with more but the boss says enough. She seems to have this theory that the more kegs I have the more I'll drink, to which I say nothing. It seems safest to keep quiet.

4 lt kegs? Do they count?

If so then I have 287.
8 x 20lt kegs
279 x 750ml kegs

Well, "MY" 4 litre 'kegs' are stainless steel and have ball lock gas and beer posts
so if you have 279 "bottles" that fit that category... go for it. :rolleyes:

I have 4 18L and 5 45L. All are stainless steel and have ball lock connections ;) :p

I am very envious to see so many people with baby kegs - I've been hunting one for ages with no luck!!

Zero, zip, nil, nada
Except maybe for the 23L wooden barrel I've got which might one day hold something.
Just don't have the space for kegging and my spare fridge is gone, threw a working one out for verge collection coz someone was gonna give me a newer bigger one, which never eventuated. :angry:

Slowly working on a party keg setup. But wish I could find one or two of those McDonalds/Hungry Jacks mini kegs for a realistic price. Roy @ TWOC had some but wasn't selling :(

Back