How Many Kegs Do You Own?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many 19 Litre's?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 3-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• >16

• Total voters

Keifer

Reaction score
First go at a poll! (hope it works)

I didn't include the 50L variety cause of their legal status. I have 4 cornys and wish i had 4 more, then a few more taps too :)

Wife asks this now and then...I tell her about 10...but I am telling fibs :p

Batz

At my height I had 31... I had a cheap supply of them :p

Over the years these have been wittled down to 18 through swaps for equipment or gifts to other family members (got my father and brother-in-law into the hobby), but still a fairly reasonable count, methinks.

5 currently, though I'd like another 3. currently I've got a boh pils, aussie pale, apa and a red ale kegged. I need at least one "free" keg for filtering purposes, and if I had a total of 8 kegs, I think I could get away without bottling.

Cheers :)

2..at the moment. I'd have more if I could fit more.
May yet have to buy some more for the Wheelie keg though, so numbers could be on the increase.

When I got into kegging I could buy 6 for $33 each.that was delivered to northen WA

Batz

If only that was still the go eh ?
Oh well...keep dreamin.

Only one so far...and that's due to comp sponsorship by a brew shop.

Just kegged my first German pils 2nite. :chug:

Need more kegs already. Could fit 4 in the fridge, I reckon. (Weizen, APA, Berliner weiss and a Pils of some sort- prob Czech)

Seth :lol:

got 6...hopefully a bunch more one day, its all i really need at the moment though

I have a nice nuclear family of four... I'm hoping, given the right conditions, they might multiply when I'm not watching.

So far, no good.

Just realised I have 13. Not superstitious at all, but I think I should buy 1 more :p

Doc

16 x 18L & 4 x 12L.

Though if you count the ones in my warehouse approx 80 at present :p

cheers Ross

Wow, there are 6 of you out there with over 16 kegs :beerbang:

7 x 18L and 1 x 12L here.

Cheers.

Only 8 ATM , all full or at least in use. Desperatly want 10 more. just need to work harder this year..

Need to drink one in the next couple of days as 1 fermenter is waiting ...Might be a big arvo :)

:beer:

I only have four 18L kegs. I want more but whether i need them or not.....

Ten 18 litre (coke) kegs at the moment, but I could use another 4. When I bought the system, I got 6 kegs at $10 each.....the local coke bottler was trying to get rid of them. When I realized I needed more, they didn't have any left. I eventually got another 4 at $15 each from a guy who had bought about 100 from the coke plant.

6 X 18lt, 1 X 40lt and obviously need another 2 at least

2 at the moment. Only had them for a week and a half, so both empty at this stage.

Latest posts

Back