Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob, the Hüll Melon, is that still 2015 stock? And what is the bag size? If it is that old its still okay?

Simdop said:
Yob, the Hüll Melon, is that still 2015 stock? And what is the bag size? If it is that old its still okay?
No the melon is this years stock I believe, will check tonight for you.

IN THE NEWS

HDA will cease trading over the next month, all stock will be reduced this week to a low AF base line, I need all it gone as I will need the space for other things,

Im still undecided as to what I will do with my 1000lt (1100?) deep freezer that has been home to the many tons of hops that have gone through... but that may be up for grabs as well.

There is likely to be some 5kg lots as well (think this season's Amarillo and Magnum) as I think Ive got about 50 odd kg Im yet to split on top of the stocks already split and I'm not sure I can be arsed/have time to do with the up and coming shenanigans.

The current yeast stocks will also be down below cost.

In fact, Sale starts now, prices are listed on the HDA site as of now.

It's been an extremely fun ride and I will miss my little baby of a hobby/job, HDA has taught me many things about myself and people but it's just not possible to maintain it with the impending commitments, moving onward I look forward to bringing joy to the masses in a whole new exciting direction.

Thanks to all long term (and short) customers of HDA, its been amazing the support Ive had from you bunch of nutters :kooi:

Jesse

https://youtu.be/EgWnbGNClQ0

Cheers Yob. Gunna miss it mate! Good luck with the new venture. Will call in for a few "red hot's" when your up and running. Cheers

Sorry to see you stopping this venture. But onwards and upwards mate!!

Keen to get some magnum if/when smaller amounts can be split. Not sure I will use 5kg in an appropriate time.

And cascade, need more cascade.

Yob said:
Im still undecided as to what I will do with my 1000lt (1100?) deep freezer that has been home to the many tons of hops that have gone through... but that may be up for grabs as well.
Ah, bummer YOB :(

But, I'm sure your path will be a great one! Onwards and upwards.

I might have interest in the deep freezer if you decide to offload it.

Cheers,
BB

I'd probably put my hand up for a 5kg lot of Amarillo. Might need a heap of Cascade too. The older the better if there are any previous vintages around.

Thanks for having us

Ryan

I just placed an order (amarillo, simcoe, fortnight and some yeasts), thanks for the great deal!

next thing you know, you'll be telling us you dont have time to freeze yeast

MADNESS!

Is everything that's listed all you've got? I'd take some galaxy off your hands if you have any around. Probably a kilo or 2 if you have current season (or 2016).

Sad to hear Yob, all the best for your future plans.

Cheers Steve

Very sad to see the end of an highly influential era - both in encouraging the brewing of DIPAs and pushing the market to become more competitive in hops [emoji1]
Big ups, dude [emoji482][emoji4]
And best of luck with the next venture (or 3!)

Thanks disco, the "new era" is pretty exciting which can hopefully lead to more opportunities, this has been coming for well over a year and the people who know me well enough may be able to put the steps together, the path is long but the journey worthwhile ;)

If this is because of if the bar, maybe you could sell the hops out of the bar and ditch the whole website/shipping concept [emoji57]

Thanks for the wonderful hops, great service, new varieties and info regarding them all. You've definitely help me through the odd brew day with your hops and knowledge of them.

Best of luck into the future.

Latest posts

Back