Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You going to save all the hop shots the make crappy megaswill taste like craft beer...

Best of luck for whatever comes next Yob.

I'll throw my hand up for 5kg of Amarillo, depending on price.
Will take a handful of BRY97 and Notto packets too if you have any left.

Thanks for all the help buddy!
All the best and thanks for sticking it out for so long!

All the best Jesse with the new ventures. You ran a stellar business with fantastic customer service and community (AHB) engagement. Hopefully others will seize the opportunity to fill the gap/hole you will be leaving in the homebrew supplies industry :)

Bummer! The go to bulk hop option is going! Good work though. At least I'm glad I got a good home grown yield this season with some of Yobs still going as well but when that runs out,,,, :unsure: We'll see.

Given the volume of orders being taken, some patience may be required as I try to get them out as soon as I can, I'll do as many as I can between here and Wednesday but some may need to be sent next week if I cant get them all packaged.

Also apologies for any inventory fuckups on the way, not usually an issue if Im re stocking which clearly wont happen here... should be minimal though.

Cheers all.

Jesse

Just slashed the Hop shots as well..

completely forgot about them and will also update the other small bags I meant to list 2 weeks ago... -_-

Jeebus! Trying to buy anything from HDA tonight was like a game of whack-a-mole. Stuff was just disappearing off the shelf in front of my eyes - it even caused the web site to lock up a few times. I ended up walking away with about half of what I wanted. At this rate Yob will be sold out before midnight. I looked for 5kg deals, but could not find anything. I would have taken 5kg of Citra :lol:

I bet if Yob had this much constant turnover on hops, he wouldn't have time to even contemplate other activities! :eek:

Is it worth buying the cascade and then waiting for the magnum to be split/listed and you sending it together? :)

Nullnvoid said:
Is it worth buying the cascade and then waiting for the magnum to be split/listed and you sending it together? :)
defo

peteru said:
I looked for 5kg deals, but could not find anything. I would have taken 5kg of Citra

I bet if Yob had this much constant turnover on hops, he wouldn't have time to even contemplate other activities!
I'm really excited about the new venture, gunna be tits.. Im a bit sad about HDA myself, it was my baby, my stinky green baby and I'm proud to have seen it grow up and then move on and evolve, when I started HDA I committed to doing my best in the space that was there, the new venture is largely the same thing just in a different way. I'll certainly miss the stinky nights splitting :icon_drool2:

The 5kg lots are just being collated, no Citra but there is a Mosaic but Im working out what I need to split and what goes in bulk,

I'll list the 5kg ones later this week so Ive got time to work it out.

All of the 1kgs gone? Looks like I'll have to wait for the 5kgs!

Good luck with the new venture Yob!

Cheers,
Jase

I have a NBrewer 1kg that I hadnt listed yet.. some of the others may make it to that yet, depends on a few factors, time mostly

slcmorro said:
Best of luck for whatever comes next Yob.

I'll throw my hand up for 5kg of Amarillo, depending on price.
Will take a handful of BRY97 and Notto packets too if you have any left.
wont be another 5kg Amarillo, I rekon 10 mins after I announced I had 3 phone calls...

Latest posts

Back