Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like an American buying hops of a Scott for brew done in Australia.

Nothing wrong with that, just interesting is all.

Yob said:
who's gunna brew one for the team and report?
I put down a batch of Goodnight a week ago so I'll be getting some tasting notes tonight. Bit of Simcoe in there too though.
Any AHBers in Canberra can taste a Fortnight SMaSH at Bentspoke in Braddon, named Two Weeks

Yob said:
Interesting choice of malts..

British malt, us Hops and yeast.. Nothing wrong with that, just interesting is all ;)
I use MO for nearly all of my smash beers - love the shit.

loads of chinook, just finished harvesting them..

oh wait... 16 pellet crop from the states? Next order but wont be this week I dont think, Im on a couple of short weeks due to other commitments, such as the SC Launch at the Bitter Phew next week...

time is very short indeed...

If I have an order go through this week, I'll grab it and chuck in the freezer so I can split as time allows.

Oh that it were possible to access the personal croppings of the god of the hops....

Cool, I'll pm you a list, and you can send me the private sale linky

Cheers and best of luck with next couple of weeks, bummed I'm overseas and going to miss the launch!

Due to a complete Coopers by Aus Post, it looks like I will have to end the 1kg parcels, this shits me no end as it was a good size parcel at a reasoable cost..

the parcels I was given today (and will take back tmoz) were for vic only and very restrictive on post code, practically impossible for me to manage.

Apologies to all, any orders to be processed will either get a package I have on hand (with perhaps some liquid paper on it) or upgraded to the next size..

Really ******* annoying and a dick move by Aus post.. I can see what they are trying for but for the price and local Melbourne, I can get a courier to do it..

**** you Aus post..

#endrant

Boooo!

couldnt get quick traction in Newy mate, was almost hosted there and Im a little sad it isnt TBH...

I'll probably get over it though so dont feel too bad for me..
:party:

Yob said:
Boooo!

couldnt get quick traction in Newy mate, was almost hosted there and Im a little sad it isnt TBH...

I'll probably get over it though so dont feel too bad for me..
:party:
I'm going on a Matt Hall joy flight so don't feel too bad for me either lol
Bitter Phew is a great bar! Top staff too. The odd local out on the strip can be interesting though

Yob said:
25th March.. with.. oh.. oh so much beer...

even a little minikeg of my 2yr barrel aged... potentially if I can keep it quiet.. :p
Dang it, you're not round on the Friday night?

potentially.. not with the lineup though.. still working out when Bitter Phew needs us there (reads: the kegs) to be able to set up for Saturday,

so I suspect we'll be there Friday yes is the short answer :unsure:

Hoploader said:
I'm going on a Matt Hall joy flight so don't feel too bad for me either lol
Bitter Phew is a great bar! Top staff too. The odd local out on the strip can be interesting though
always a shame to miss out on meeting the AHB crew... conversely, still regretting meeting all that ******* rabble in the QLD..

what a tame ass bunch of squares :p :icon_drunk:

Yob said:
potentially.. not with the lineup though.. still working out when Bitter Phew needs us there (reads: the kegs) to be able to set up for Saturday,

so I suspect we'll be there Friday yes is the short answer :unsure:
I travel in to the city every bloody day (1.5hrs wach way) so I hate coming in on Sat plus I think I'm busy but if you're around on Friday....

as a betting man, I'd guess we will either be before 3 or after 8.. dont particularly want to come in on a Friday peak hour...

also guessing that the earlier will be better... :unsure:

Will touch base with you next week then to see, would be good to meet ya in person.

Yob said:
Due to a complete Coopers by Aus Post, it looks like I will have to end the 1kg parcels, this shits me no end as it was a good size parcel at a reasoable cost..

the parcels I was given today (and will take back tmoz) were for vic only and very restrictive on post code, practically impossible for me to manage.

Apologies to all, any orders to be processed will either get a package I have on hand (with perhaps some liquid paper on it) or upgraded to the next size..

Really ******* annoying and a dick move by Aus post.. I can see what they are trying for but for the price and local Melbourne, I can get a courier to do it..

**** you Aus post..

#endrant

ok... semi retraction...

the lady at the PO handed me the wrong packages, the national packages are still available, and I'll have to go and add it back into postage options...

sigh...

apologies

Latest posts

Back