Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty, dust starting to settle on my weary arse..

Just split

Amarillo

splitting now,

Saaz
Hallertau MF

to be split,

Mosaic
Simcoe

Incoming

shit loads

Yob said:
That last lot of Simcoe I bought from you is stupid.
I had ******* 20 grams weighed in the shed, I am wondering why the cops didn't raid me, stinkiest ******* thing I have smelt in many many years.

I'm enjoying your cluster flowers. Way more flavour than pellets.

OK thanks Brad.
I'm in the early stages of learning about hops and now realise they are what take a beer to the next level even when simply dry hopping kits.
I mainly just dry hop my goo in the fermenters but have recently started keg hopping as well and I'm stoked with all of my brews lately.

abyss said:
OK thanks Brad.
I'm in the early stages of learning about hops and now realise they are what take a beer to the next level even when simply dry hopping kits.
I mainly just dry hop my goo in the fermenters but have recently started keg hopping as well and I'm stoked with all of my brews lately.
quick yob, give him a free 100g baggie of citra and you'll have another desperado on your books.... :D

mofox1 said:
Any EKG, northdown, or challenger in that er, load?
Plenty of EKG split..

Northdown not incoming, didn't realise people used it much tbh..
Challenger, will seek information on availability

indica86 said:
That last lot of Simcoe I bought from you is stupid.
I had ******* 20 grams weighed in the shed, I am wondering why the cops didn't raid me, stinkiest ******* thing I have smelt in many many years.
funny you say that, just splitting another batch of it and its like ******* resin, had to take my elbow to it to break it up in the bag... nuts :icon_drool2:

US Cascade arrived today

Along with, stupidly named, Fortnight

Columbus and Magnum..

I'll shoot off an email about NZ's, been a while and I should probably re stock.

Cheers

Yob said:
US Cascade arrived today

Along with, stupidly named, Fortnight

Columbus and Magnum..

I'll shoot off an email about NZ's, been a while and I should probably re stock.

Cheers
Cheers mate I'll wait till the weekend maybe grab a few things. Otherwise I'll wait for fresh NZ stocks and load up then.
Cheers

as with any new hop that I get...

Ive got a hop giveaways, 2x100gfor the first order of 2 bags of anything.. reasoning is that it'll be over on weight for a 500g but within for a 1kg post pack..

Fortnight to me smells of Simcoe and Centennial and something else I cant place.. almost citra or mosaic...

who's gunna brew one for the team and report?

Yob said:
as with any new hop that I get...

Ive got a hop giveaways, 2x100gfor the first order of 2 bags of anything.. reasoning is that it'll be over on weight for a 500g but within for a 1kg post pack..

Fortnight to me smells of Simcoe and Centennial and something else I cant place.. almost citra or mosaic...

who's gunna brew one for the team and report?
I've just got my hands on some, so planning a Maris otter smash with US-05.

Interesting choice of malts..

British malt, us Hops and yeast.. Nothing wrong with that, just interesting is all ;)

Latest posts

Back