Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
Everybody who ordered the BM Flowers over the weekend may notice the express post pack is a size up from what you expected, these hops, as a part of how they are coming to us, are less compressed, more like just picked off the bine, dried and sealed.. er.. which is exactly what happened..

anyway.. I can just cram 2 x 100g into a 500g pack... sooooo.. in order for me to be able to make this work postage wise is to list their weight at 249g on my shipping calculator...

essentially, postage will be calculated based on what I can fit into the packs...

I'll take the cost differences to all these orders on the chin as a goodwill gesture to bring these to essentially a new market for craft growers. There is more going on in this space and expect good things to be coming.

HDA is pleased to help bring this to the market and provide a space for the burgeoning new growers to have a platform if production outweighs their needs and to keep it within this community.

Yob
Niceee, I've ordered just over a kg, can't wait to taste the goodness from the earth lol.

Cheers

My first hop delivery from HDA arrived today. Thanks Yob.

Will be put to work tomorrow in a heavily hopped Dark Ale based on Libertine Black Ale from Brew Dog.

JD

Yob said:
I was resembling a pack mule yesterday getting orders out.

Samples welcome ;)
I do know your Wife's cousin, so not too difficult to get one to you I'd imagine.

Yob said:
Which one?

Please do so, always appreciated

Byron ad Naomi?
Yep, used to work with Byron, but catch up regularly despite having moved on from the RAAF.

Any Centennial knocking about in the freezer Yob?
Just noticed I have none left in mine

My 1.4 kgs of various hop flowers arrived today. Cheers, looked just crammed in the post pack...

Nice pillow of goodness..

Cheers

N3MI said:
Any Centennial knocking about in the freezer Yob?
Just noticed I have none left in mine
er not listed? I split it a few weeks ago.. or was that Centennial type.. yum..

fkd if i kno.. will check

Coldspace said:
My 1.4 kgs of various hop flowers arrived today. Cheers, looked just crammed in the post pack...

Nice pillow of goodness..

Cheers
Ive never crammed packages like that before.. was an experience

Yob said:
er not listed? I split it a few weeks ago.. or was that Centennial type.. yum..

fkd if i kno.. will check
Nope, none listed..

Just force carbed a Centennial SMaSH tonight and sipping (OK, guzzling) it now. That Centennial stuff is good, but it comes out more bitter than the label would suggest. I suggest skipping the bittering stage and going all late.

Hey Yob. Just trying to check out the flowers on Hop Dealz site and not having any luck. Is it just me? Pellets and Hop shot come up but when I click on Flowers it takes me to the pellets section?

Direct LINK to flowerz..

due to a clerical error, which has been rectified.. there will be another few bags listed shortly.

1 Victoria and 2 Chinook.

The new season will be upon us in a short period of time, so if there isnt more listed in the next week or so, it wont be long as I understand some of them will be harvested soon.. we don't know how much there will be or when exactly, but Belgrave brewer is behind this %100

This weeks orders will be slightly delayed as I catch up following being away all of the weekend Stewarding for the Beerfest competition, most orders will be shipped tmoz with new splits starting Thursday through to Sunday as I catch up.

Sorry, Not sorry and cheers.

Back