Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh Mosaic. I'd like to add some to my order if possible please? Will PM you.

Im happy to wait for my order in case anyhing else shows up on the site Good luck with the new venture Yob. Im sure all you hard work will pay off.

Nnnnnoooooooo!
I need to find a new dealer.

Thanks for your great service mate

HDA has a great name and reputation, built up by yourself of course. Surely the business is worth selling to another brewer keen enough to take it on.

And all the best in your new venture, I for one will dearly miss Hops Deals Australia.

Batz

Batz said:
HDA has a great name and reputation, built up by yourself of course. Surely the business is worth selling to another brewer keen enough to take it on.
dunno mate, I dont like the idea of the name being away from me, I sell it on with goodwill and who knows what happens... I'd rather lay it to rest, I think it's really done what it was meant to do, there are others now in the void that I saw when I started it up so I think it's really served out it's life well..

that said, I'd like to think HDA had its own space in the community and did well for longer than anyone thought it would was possible and has changed the way suppliers now deal with us online retailers, it's certainly different now than when I started this and thats a bloody good thing for home brewing..

If this other venture hadnt come up I had a few directions I was heading with HDA but I rekon there will be someone to take the lead and run with those ideas and I totes cant wait to see what happens over the next 12 months with that.

HDA wont ever die, just parts of her will live in other spaces :party:

so on the chopping block for tmoz and friday.. will hold off and list all together.. seems only right these are my last splits :party:

Amarillo
Magnum
Simcoe
Mosaic

Bulk 5kg lots

Columbus

there will also probably be a follow up 'moderation' of whats in the brew freezer... which will be not an insubstantial variety and quantity :rolleyes:

Are you putting them up tomorrow or you're splitting tomorrow? Would like some Columbus and potentially Amarillo.

BKBrews said:
Are you putting them up tomorrow or you're splitting tomorrow? Would like some Columbus and potentially Amarillo.
the columbus is a bulk lot, not splitting, there are (or should be) still bags listed, will list the others Friday night I expect mate

Yob said:
so on the chopping block for tmoz and friday.. will hold off and list all together.. seems only right these are my last splits :party:

Amarillo
Magnum
Simcoe
Mosaic

Bulk 5kg lots

Columbus

there will also probably be a follow up 'moderation' of whats in the brew freezer... which will be not an insubstantial variety and quantity :rolleyes:
cacade split too?

I'm a little scared to ask, but how much is a 5kg sack of Columbus?

$100? :ph34r: :lol:
(if it is, i'll take it and work out what to do with it later!)
But on a seriously, what is the price for an amount that large? (or do we find out when it gets listed - oooooh the anticipation!)

FWIW, i can't see any columbus or any of the other new ones on the website, if that's where you're meaning by "there are (or should be) still bags listed"

It'll be a sad day to see HDA shut down. :(
But onwards and upwards, i guess :rolleyes:

technobabble66 said:
I'm a little scared to ask, but how much is a 5kg sack of Columbus?

FWIW, i can't see any columbus or any of the other new ones on the website, if that's where you're meaning by "there are (or should be) still bags listed"
2 fiddy pickup

I need to collate unpacked orders before I do any stock adjustments or decide what to buy myself :ph34r:

New splits will be added friday night with a misty smile

Yob said:
New splits will be added friday night with a misty smile
Can you put mine into the private sales section Yob?

I have a lot of people here Friday night and will not get a chance to play hop buy.

Cheers

Batz said:
Can you put mine into the private sales section Yob?

I have a lot of people here Friday night and will not get a chance to play hop buy.

Cheers
what was it you wanted Batz? I'll make a slip up now so I dont forget it.. shits a little crazy right now

Can I be cheeky and do the same. I want some cascade and magnum.

If shits too crazy to deal with that then all good I'll take my chances with the rest of them.

Cheers mate.

Yob said:
what was it you wanted Batz? I'll make a slip up now so I dont forget it.. shits a little crazy right now

500gm of Cascade, Amarillo and Simcoe if you have it.

Cheers

Amarillo and Magnum split, Simcoe and Mosaic to go..

Damn I will miss this smell...

Will defo be listing tmoz night... it's time to call

LAST DRINKS HOPS WITH WHICH TO MAKE DRINKS FOLKS!!

-_- :icon_drunk: :beerbang: :beer:

Latest posts

Back