Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that i have enough ordered enough saaz to last a few years, is it possible to put another order in later when more hops are added but not pay postage?

Yob said:
shit loads.. listed now
thanks

Realised i put through the order with my home instead of work address... is it possible to change it?

Did you end up holding any or shall I go free for all? :)

I'd like to rephrase Lethal's post, was it just Magnum, Saaz, Mosaic that went up, or is there still some Simcoe and Amarillo to come?

Nullnvoid said:
Just snagged some magnum. Thanks mate! Hoping for some sneaky cascade if there is any :)
there will be further rationalization of stocks after the 2 billion orders have gone out...

this will take some time, anybody who has missed out / had an order fucked up (yet to be determined)

there is still time and 20 odd kilo to sort out..if not more..

Sounds like Yob is going with my suggestion a few pages back and there will be a freezer going out with one of the orders. :p

Yob said:
there will be further rationalization of stocks after the 2 billion orders have gone out...

this will take some time, anybody who has missed out / had an order fucked up (yet to be determined)

there is still time and 20 odd kilo to sort out..if not more..
sorry mate, was being impatient and unfair. Sure shit is insane.

I'll go wait patiently somewhere else.

Cheers.

There was simcoe? Hmm my page refresh skills are at beginner level.

Latest posts

Back