Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refreshed from kick off 10 or so times never saw simcoe, though I have enough stock of that, only saw the magnum, mosaic and sazz above what was there in the Am.

ED: I did partake in some Mosaic and a couple of hopshotz, been meaning to give the shotz a go since they came in just kept forgetting to add them to orders :blink:

Same! Ah well still got my original order from a couple of nights ago and some yeast to look forward to. Let's not stress poor Yob out too much ay I'm sure his head is already spinning between old and new ventures!

Thanks for the great service Yob! Couldn't pass up the close outs even though 500g lots are way over what I need.
With you winding up a venture and starting another seems to me traditionally you'd also be kicking off a bulk buy or organizing a case swap or something...

Picked up a 450/500 Mosaic in the hope of adding to it with some simcoe/cascade/Amarillo but no such luck. Prefer to pick up but realise you're going to be super busy so what ever is easiest for you, let me know. Will be adding to order if you list any other randoms hiding away.

No stress if you cant, Stockpiling only for rainy day.

I put an order through in the mad rush of Friday night (NB, Saaz, Mosaic) and just saw Simcoe listed so I've put in an order for that too.
They may fit into one post pack if possible.

Cheers for the bulk hops and good luck with the bar !

Depends on what's been packed already, I did a shitload last night, if your order hasn't yet been packed I'll rationalise but I'm not searching through the enormous stock, I just don't have the time.

You would have received tracking if I did pack it lady night

Cheers

Yob said:
Depends on what's been packed already, I did a shitload last night, if your order hasn't yet been packed I'll rationalise but I'm not searching through the enormous stock, I just don't have the time.

You would have received tracking if I did pack it lady night

Cheers
No worries, just checked and I have tracking.
You're as efficient as ever even in the closing down sales !

Cheers

Yob said:

You would have received tracking if I did pack it ladyboy night

Cheers
FTFY

No need to hurry with mine mate. Had 2 magnum and a saaz. All the best with whatever your next plan is and thanks for the great service you've provided us with. Cheers

Hoploader said:
No need to hurry with mine mate. Had 2 magnum and a saaz. All the best with whatever your next plan is and thanks for the great service you've provided us with. Cheers
I should get most of them out by mid week, did a LOT last night and I can't see the rest taking too long.. Will need another shit ton of postage bags though.. I ran out..

BUGGER!! I was tossing-up early this morning (no, NOT tossing-off... :p ) about grabbing some more Magnum before it all went & also referring a Kiwi customer of CB to you that wanted a Kg of Simcoe, only to return to find it all gone. No surprises, really.

That'll learn me, eh?

Martin, if you're in need, let me know, there may be an odd bag of Magnum still in the freezer.. Probably not the simcoe

Yob said:
Martin, if you're in need, let me know, there may be an odd bag of Magnum still in the freezer.. Probably not the simcoe
Nah, thanks mate, I'm all good. Just a greedy target of opportunity that I missed out on. Sure they went to a good home...

Latest posts

Back