Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate I ordered Mosaic and Simcoe a couple of days apart. Have tracking for the mosaic but will pick up the simcoe if not posted already? If you find a random Amarillo or cascade add it to the order and ill transfer the $$.

Hey yob. Have orders started going out yet? Placed one on April 3rd which I haven't heard anything more from

Simdop said:
Hey yob. Have orders started going out yet? Placed one on April 3rd which I haven't heard anything more from
The bulk started to go out today, more tmoz and I should catch up by Wednesday.

Keep an eye out for the tracking g, once that's entered, it is generally posted the following day by about mid day

I'll have, what I believe to be, the last of the orders packed up tonight and shipped tmoz..

with any luck I;ll have done the rationalization by the end of the week and will be in a position to list any remainders.. Saturday, maybe Sunday.

It's truly been epic..

I ordered on the 3rd and no tracking as yet... Did mine get missed?

Pretty sure it's gone out Ben, I'll take a look..

I do have one package still that I need to chase down.

Cheers

indica86 said:
I ordered on the 3rd and no tracking as yet... Did mine get missed?
I rekon youll get it today mate, the tracking hasnt been added but I remember packing your order... some folks I didnt need to look at the packing slip to write the addie :lol:

I'll check the slips tonight.

Cool mate.
Thanks again for all the good hoppy times.
I think you have successfully changed the way hops are sold to homebrewers in Australia.

Let's just hope it stays that way... If I have to go back to buying tiny 25g packs at near enough $10ea I'll have to start my own er, national.. hop bizzo, something.

I wonder if Hopco will still talk to me?

Just grabbed a dozen hop shots, keen to give these a go.

Yob, happy to wait until after the Easter break for you to send these off if that suits you. Sounds like they need to be kept cool as possible so 4 days sitting in an AP office/truck wont be ideal.

My package arrived today - thanks Yob! Just a quick question: is it okay to store the hop shots in the freezer?

Cheers and all the best in the future

I stored my hop shot in the freezer but just double checked the page and it says fridge storage only. Have I ruined my hop shot? Probably been in the freezer for a couple weeks. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back