Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LiquidGold said:
I stored my hop shot in the freezer but just double checked the page and it says fridge storage only. Have I ruined my hop shot? Probably been in the freezer for a couple weeks. :unsure:
Thanks LQ. I'll move mine down one floor...

Cheers ToG

malt junkie said:
Also haven't received tracking info but have invoice, it'll turn up I'm sure :)
Yours and Batz were the last 2 orders packed, was shipped yesterday, I'm certain tracking was entered

Yob said:
Yours and Batz were the last 2 orders packed, was shipped yesterday, I'm certain tracking was entered
Don't need tracking mate, just went in the freezer, thank you so much, will miss such prompt service!

TunofGrunt said:
My package arrived today - thanks Yob! Just a quick question: is it okay to store the hop shots in the freezer?

Cheers and all the best in the future
LiquidGold said:
I stored my hop shot in the freezer but just double checked the page and it says fridge storage only. Have I ruined my hop shot? Probably been in the freezer for a couple weeks. :unsure:
Probably won't hurt them in the freezer but won't do any added good either. I discussed this with the manufacturer when I first got them.

Hey Yob

I just checked the website to put in a big order as usual and found it basically empty. Came here to see what was up.

I can't believe you are shutting down!! You were basically the only hop supplier I trust to always have decent quality hops!!

Good luck with your next venture. I am off to source a new reliable hop dealer.

RelaxedBrewer said:
Hey Yob

I just checked the website to put in a big order as usual and found it basically empty. Came here to see what was up.

I can't believe you are shutting down!! You were basically the only hop supplier I trust to always have decent quality hops!!

Good luck with your next venture. I am off to source a new reliable hop dealer.
What were you after?

There is a process still to go as well as a back order incoming still to clear yet

I was after any of the typical good fruity IPA hops (citra, mosaic, galaxy, centenial, simcoe etc), maybe a clean bittering hop (magnum, warrior, horizon) and maybe a noble(saaz etc)

Great I will take 1 of each (maybe more), when are they expected to arrive?

Do I just order through the site when they become available?

My package arrived yesterday, but I was away from the office. My reception sent me an email informing of a delivery, shame i wasn't there too see her face when I replied, " Can you just put it in the freezer and I will grab it when I'm back on Thursday"

It took me by surprise too, it wasn't on my radar at all and then I got a tracking update..

Late night drunk purchase perhaps..

Can't believe I missed this entire closing-down bit. Unfortunate, but it sounds like you're moving to better things mate. Will be eagerly refreshing HDA page to grab some dealz...

How do I line up in the Citra queue so that I don't miss out? B) I'd be happy with anywhere between 0.5kg and 2kg. Maybe doing 1kg or 2kg bags would make it a bit less work when splitting?

Another thought occurs to me..

I could keep the lot and just on sell what's already packaged in the brew freezer.. That would also work..

;)

Latest posts

Back