Ducatiboy Stu - Embroided Ahb Shirts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES it is still on, but I need to get the orders over 10 per item to make it worth while... :icon_cheers:

Bump it every so often mate, it'll get there. :icon_cheers:

OT! Kind of?

Would there be any interest in a Qld Xmas Case Swap polo embroided?

What a hairy man-lady in hotpants with a whip saying "Whos ya daddy?"
Probably not.

Was more thing along this line

adeensheepsha2.jpg

Instead of Aberdeen have "Sqyres Shed" and then under "I survived Xmas Case Swap 2009"

OK boys, this thread has already been split once from a high-jack...go and start your own thread :p

So, if we've got enough for polos - who's gonna oreder some fleecys ?

I would really like both, think of brewing out in the cold next winter folks.

We shall have to agree on a colour. Looks like the first batch of Polo's will be black ( purely as a mjority rule ). But further orders can be in different colours

I can even get bath towels done... :D

Since the majority seems to want Black Polo shirts I shall get a price on straight black Poly/Cotton lightweight shirts. I was going to go against 100% cotton as it tends to be to hot

I was also thinking of getting some black shirts with some gold pipping/sleeves as the colour would go well with the logo ...

I am up for ideas..

bsp34_11.jpg
p3010_D1_black_gold.jpg

I'm ok with either, maybe edging toward the piping.
Edit- seem to have lost the ability to speak/write English.

I'd be happy with either design, though I think I prefer the top/first shirt pictured with only the piping.

I've just added my name to the list, don't really mind which shirt, I'm happy to go with everyone else s decision.

Andrew

Back