Christmas Homebrew Lottery 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many PM's does the poor bugger have to send out :lol: :lol:

Batz

Just remember Blue there is a Carbon Copy box for PMs, you can do 30 messages at once.

I'm waiting for that pm. :D

There's a bottle of my belgian blonde already wrapped and waiting to go.

cheers

grant

Sorry it took so long to get all the PM's out, I had to go out this afternoon.

I *think* I have sent everyone a PM with my address now. If you haven't got one yet PM me and I will resend it

maybe we could do a state of origin thingo...

20 south aussies vs 20 new south welshman vs 20 idiots queenslanders :p

then the winning state gets 60 brews divided between them all....

cant keep the vics down mate we just have a habit of kickin arse in everything :lol: :lol:

congrats bluey bottle of APA heading your way :party:

Well done on the win Blue, a spare bottle of my xmas swap tripel on the way mate.

cheers

Browndog

A bottle of my Xmas case swap Special Bitter is on its way. At $14.40 for packaging + postage I hope it makes it there in one piece!

congrats mate

A fresh bottle of Hefeweizen will be with you by the end of the week. Don't open it till Christmas! (still carbonating)

I think the winner should post tasting notes on every bottle! What do you think?

FHG

I think the winner should post tasting notes on every bottle! What do you think?

It would be a bit hard if he's planning on sharing them with family and friends over the christmas hols? I know I wouldnt want to.

My Smoke and Rye beer coming to you Blue. Packed so it could be fired from a cannon at a brick wall and be cool.
I would suggest that these all have to be stored upright for a few weeks in crates to properly settle again, there will be some serious sediment disturbance.

I vote Blue puts us all up for Beerfest - I bags the couch.

Bottle of Batz Pender Creek Ale,an extra from the Qld. swap, was posted this morning.

Your post office is going to hate you !

Batz

congrats mate

A fresh bottle of Hefeweizen will be with you by the end of the week. Don't open it till Christmas! (still carbonating)

FHG

I am by no means an expert taster, and as has been mentioned I won't be drinking them all by myself. But I should be able to get a good swig or two of every beer I get and I'll try to give a bit of feedback on how I and the rest of the family enjoyed them. Maybe I can send a few bottles of my own beer to the one we all find the tastiest?

Good idea. And one for the best packing, the best label, etc.

Looking forward to some feedback on my extract beer, being quite new to the craft

Hey Blue Mine is in the post and on its way, I've sent you a dark wheat.

And be honest, if someone`s beer is shit, don`t be afraid to tell them :(
Tell us about it too :lol:

stagga.

a bottle of halfluck's finest is on it's way express post.

And be honest, if someone`s beer is shit, don`t be afraid to tell them :(
Tell us about it too :lol:

stagga.

LOL, now I'm scared....

I enjoy my beer, my mate seems partial, but his ultimate drop in Carlton Draught, same with my parents, so I'm not overly concerned about them....

I need more mates who actually drink beer for taste so they can critique my brew.

Back