Christmas Homebrew Lottery 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:

If you win this and the posty has to deliver to your door, please please take a photo of the poor little Honda posty bike struggling alomg with a shite load of packaged tallies hanging off it...

used to be a postie, this is going to be a bloody nightmare! hahaha

they'll probably just card the lot, or try and figure out WTF is going on.

crap, for some reason I can't see the results on the website, keeps saying I need flash, I have flash. IE isn't working either.

The results arent updated real time so we may not know the winner for a while :(

seems its still not updated... i wanna know and i wanna know now !!!!!!

looks like ill just have to wake up and be a winner in the mornin...

I tried the website, put in the 14/12/2008 and the game at the top of the list was 555..so is this is the first game? :blink:

Better just wait for Jye's official decision... ;)

Sqyre.. :huh:

Yeah... but if you put in 13/12/08, the last game is 593... :blink:

edit: And the numbers are the same for game 555 on both the 14th and the 13th..... so is it 594? or 555?

Looks like game 555 was the first, with 43 the first number drawn.

Unless 555 rolled over from Saturday night. Perhaps next time make it the second game of the day, to avoid any confusion :)

We await Jye's ruling.

THE RESULTS

And our winner is 43. blue256

Congrats blue256! lets us all know your address by PM or posting here (PM is probably better)... and then go and warn your post office :D

Ok guys it looks like some of the Keno results double up over the 13th and 14th however rule 3. stated The first NSW Keno number drawn on Sunday the 14th and according to jupiters thats 43!

Ah crap, missed it by that much. Oh well, a Chocolate Porter is on it's way.

Does anyone know how much carbonation a bottle of Melbourne Bitter will lose if I recap it with a homebrew cap. :p I spose carbonation doesnt matter if a throw on an English bitter label ;)

Seriuosly though...........an AG GOLDEN PROMISE ENGLISH ALE WILL BE ON ITS WAY

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU LUCKY *******

Cheers Brad

Congratulations Blue 256!!

Now guys, make sure you protect your bottles well when shipping..

It is adviseable to wrap the bottle in some sort of insulation to reduce the chances of dramatic tempreture changes that may taint the flavor of your beer.
Possibly look at wrapping the bottle in bubble wrap then into a box...
.... . then maybe some more bubble wrap around that box . . and into another box...
... . . .possibly another layer of bubble wrap around that then into some sort of plastic container...
.... . . .Get some of those little foam balls they put into bean bags and fill a box with them, then put the plastic container with the insulated Beer into the middle of the beans and top it up...
... .. . . . Of course you dont want the beans to leak out if it does get damaged so maybe pop that into another box with some bubble wrap...
Dont under-estimate the chances of potential damage caused by Australia Post so maybe chuck that into some sort of crate or better yet a steel box and weld the lid on...

And that should ensure your Beer will arrive safely and Blue256 will have a wonderful time sampling all 75 beers... :icon_cheers:

Sqyre.. :p

Back