Christmas Homebrew Lottery 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if a Canberra'n wins, shall we have a day of tasting?

If I win, then i'm happy to share the love.

Keep thinking about this, its such an awesome comp. The winner is going to be stoked. When is the first NSW draw tomorrow - ie does keno run after midnight ?

In the odd chance that we dont make it to 80 entries, do we nominate a redraw date, or go with the following number in this draw until an AHB'er strikes it lucky ... I would nominate the latter, get it over and done with.

Jase, it's the first winning number drawn, & Keno runs every few minutes 24/7.

cheers ross

Love how you mentioned SOO.

17 idiots from QUEENSLAND have won SOO for the last three years in a row.

So suck on that Phillip.

BTW, are you the same (Idiot?) Phillip who paid good money for tubes in the recent bulk buy without knowing what you were getting? :lol: Post 102 HERE

Thank Goodness I'm a Queenslander.
TP :beer:
Pete maybe he wants the tubes to start breeding some good league players down his way :p

Seriously WTF :huh:

This isnt like a case swap that requires work.

Either the Kin Kin PO is smaller than I thought or the horse & buggy wont be able to shoulder the load :huh:

Hmmm, want to participate, but have no bottles of anything atm........ Maybe slip a VB in.... ;)

Cheers

In the odd chance that we dont make it to 80 entries, do we nominate a redraw date, or go with the following number in this draw until an AHB'er strikes it lucky ... I would nominate the latter, get it over and done with.

First winning number drawn in the first game is our winner and with 20 numbers drawn in each keno game we will definitely have a winner :icon_chickcheers:

just sweat the label off a bottle of Coopers stout Batz

I'm in, #69 :eek:

1. Jye
2. Doogiechap Woohoo !!
4. Josh
5. pokolbinguy
6. Jase71
7. devo
8. Brendo
9. Cracka
10. Thommo
11. Browndog
12. Homebrewer79
13. shellnaf
14. schooey
15. Punter
16. Barramundi
17. DrSmurto
18. Bradsbrew
19. Randyrob
20. Fatgodzilla
21. Pollux
22. Goofinder
23. Duff
24. Boston
25. Muggus
26. Phillip
27. Unterberg
28. Ross
29. Grant
30. Kleiny
31 GL
32. Clean Brewer(my age, winner here)
33. Homekegger1
34. Sammy
35. sm0902
36 BEC26
37. Larry
38. Youngy
39. Monkeybusiness
40. Crunched
41. offline
42. Chad
43. blue256
44. gibbocore
45. Hutch
46. RetsamHsam
47. Steve
48. DaanMuller
49. Bizier
50. (Cent) fhgwgads
51. Paul H
52. Hairofthedog
53. MrsSqyre
54. Winkle
55. TidalPete
56. quantocks
57. sappas
58. Paddo
59. Simon W
60. Brewer
61. Pedro aka Gulf Brewery (homebrew not commercial)
62. Jayandcath
63. Tony
64. ratchie
65. oldy
66. antains
67. Murcluf
68. Mitchell
69. DK

First winning number drawn in the first game is our winner and with 20 numbers drawn in each keno game we will definitely have a winner :icon_chickcheers:

what channel and time is it Jye?

3. The first NSW Keno number drawn on Sunday the 14th (as shown in the image below) will be the winner and all non-winners have to send that person a bottle of their finest brew. Bottles can be what ever you feel comfortable mailing (PET, glass or stubbies) and should come to about 750ml. It is up to the winner to notify all non-winners by PM.

View attachment 23172

Hmmm, want to participate, but have no bottles of anything atm........ Maybe slip a VB in.... ;)

Cheers

You wanna put your name on a bottle of VB :eek:

:lol:

Jye, Sorry in advance for what is possibly a stupid question, but just for clarification to prevent any arguments its the first number from the first full game on Sunday the 14th not a turn over game that may start on saturday and complete on sunday?

Cheers Brad

68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer

drink one down and pass it around

67 bottles of beer on the wall :lol:

Merry Xmas
kleiny

Jye, Sorry in advance for what is possibly a stupid question, but just for clarification to prevent any arguments its the first number from the first full game on Sunday the 14th not a turn over game that may start on saturday and complete on sunday?

Cheers Brad

Yep first full game.

Here is the link to the winning result (nothing is there yet because there are no results).

You know how to bottle from a keg dont you :p

edit - I also see this in your sig :huh:

Hmmm, should update my Sig......................

OK, OK, I'm in!

1. Jye
2. Doogiechap Woohoo !!
4. Josh
5. pokolbinguy
6. Jase71
7. devo
8. Brendo
9. Cracka
10. Thommo
11. Browndog
12. Homebrewer79
13. shellnaf
14. schooey
15. Punter
16. Barramundi
17. DrSmurto
18. Bradsbrew
19. Randyrob
20. Fatgodzilla
21. Pollux
22. Goofinder
23. Duff
24. Boston
25. Muggus
26. Phillip
27. Unterberg
28. Ross
29. Grant
30. Kleiny
31 GL
32. Clean Brewer(my age, winner here)
33. Homekegger1
34. Sammy
35. sm0902
36 BEC26
37. Larry
38. Youngy
39. Monkeybusiness
40. Crunched
41. offline
42. Chad
43. blue256
44. gibbocore
45. Hutch
46. RetsamHsam
47. Steve
48. DaanMuller
49. Bizier
50. (Cent) fhgwgads
51. Paul H
52. Hairofthedog
53. MrsSqyre
54. Winkle
55. TidalPete
56. quantocks
57. sappas
58. Paddo
59. Simon W
60. Brewer
61. Pedro aka Gulf Brewery (homebrew not commercial)
62. Jayandcath
63. Tony
64. ratchie
65. oldy
66. antains
67. Murcluf
68. Mitchell
69. DK
70. NickB

:D

Love how you mentioned SOO.

17 idiots from QUEENSLAND have won SOO for the last three years in a row.

So suck on that Phillip.

BTW, are you the same (Idiot?) Phillip who paid good money for tubes in the recent bulk buy without knowing what you were getting? :lol: Post 102 HERE

Thank Goodness I'm a Queenslander.
TP :beer:

Gosh take a joke mate....

As for idiots...c'mon - queensland drivers...if you live in queensland then you know what I am talking about

A test tube is a test tube mate...not really rocket science there...it holds 10 mls. As far as shapes and sizes I didn't really care - asking for a pic isn't really being an idiot?

Pete maybe he wants the tubes to start breeding some good league players down his way :p

who the **** cares about league...

more people are going to soccer matches nowadays...that says something...people are wanting a more sophisticated and talented game to watch. The people who are thick but athletic - play AFL, and those who are just thick play league - seems like there are a lot of those up in queensland huh?

Back