Central Queensland Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paulwolf - confirmed - paid
Beerbuoy - confirmed - paid
QldKev - confirmed - paid
Ekul confirmed - paid
Yardy - Confirmed - paid
The Mexican - confirmed
Roaddog - comfirmed- paid
Yardy's Mate - Confirmed - not paid
Jimmysuperlative -confirmed - paid
youngtrev - confirmed - paid
gregs- confirmed - paid

Beerbuoy, gregs - your money is in

Paul

gday Paul,

my mate assures me his payment has been debited from his account with the tag 'yardy's mate'

cheers

Dave

gday Paul,

my mate assures me his payment has been debited from his account with the tag 'yardy's mate'

cheers

Dave

Yeah mate, came in last night or early this morning, all payments are in. I will check with Ross but i think it will be underway monday.

Will keep you posted

Paul

Paulwolf - confirmed - paid
Beerbuoy - confirmed - paid
QldKev - confirmed - paid
Ekul confirmed - paid
Yardy - Confirmed - paid
The Mexican - confirmed - paid
Roaddog - comfirmed- paid
Yardy's Mate - Confirmed - paid
Jimmysuperlative -confirmed - paid
youngtrev - confirmed - paid
gregs- confirmed - paid

Will let you know when it's on it's way

Paul
[/quote]

what's the word on the street from rossco ?

The pallet o'grain is on the truck, Ross has been paid, so we are all good

Just waiting for it to arrive, I guess that at the busiest time of year, I could've picked a better week!
Christmas brew anyone?

Paul

It's finally here, and ready for splitting.

Anyone picking up in rocky may do today, Pm me

Paul

phone service has been hit and miss here mate, I'll get my work mate form Rocky to pick up all the Bundy grain and bring it to Gladstone when I get back to work, Bundy blokes can collect their grain from the Shed at mine :icon_cheers:

cheers

Dave

phone service has been hit and miss here mate, I'll get my work mate form Rocky to pick up all the Bundy grain and bring it to Gladstone when I get back to work, Bundy blokes can collect their grain from the Shed at mine :icon_cheers:

cheers

Dave

Cheers mate, was just going to post up what was going on.

All the sacks have been checked and marked with names, and they are stored out of floodwater on my garage, if the town gets cut off on the weekend, I will get them to Bundy ( or wherever we meet) as soon as water recedes.

Rest assured I am very sorry, grain will be well cared for.
Bloody water! :icon_vomit:

Paul

Cheers mate, was just going to post up what was going on.

All the sacks have been checked and marked with names, and they are stored out of floodwater on my garage, if the town gets cut off on the weekend, I will get them to Bundy ( or wherever we meet) as soon as water recedes.

Rest assured I am very sorry, grain will be well cared for.
Bloody water! :icon_vomit:

Paul

Paul no need to be sorry, you have done a great job making this happen. Not your fought the floods came; or have you been outside dancing rain dances in the nude. :D

Thanks for the organising!

QldKev

Kev I thought you were the only one who danced in the nude? :icon_vomit:

hey Kev, do you mash in a lunchbox ? :icon_cheers:

No worries Paul, speaking for myself I'm in no major rush, I can still get my mate to pick it up and bring it to Gladstone when we get back to work, I'll ring ya :icon_chickcheers:

cheerzs

Dave

Thanks for orginising the bulk buy Paul :icon_cheers: .

Just got back from holidays today.
When the water decides to leave us I shall come and get it, thats if Ian don't claim it before hand. :unsure:

Cheers
Dale

When the water decides to leave us I shall come and get it, thats if Ian don't claim it before hand. :unsure:

I've already got it. I'll let you know how it tastes :icon_drunk:

No worries guys, it is quite comforting to know I have 2 years worth of grain in my garage

Now, just need a 2000 litre mash tun before the flood subsides

Paul

Back