Central Queensland Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully flood has subsided last weekend and roads are now open!

unfortunately due to lack of food, all grain is now undeliverable, however it made yummy beer!

thankyou for your donations to wolfmans flood appeal.

Paul

Paul, when do you think we will be able to see the Bundy delivery?

i've been in contact with paul, with us both working away on rosters it's difficult to coincide but i'm working on getting my workmate to grab the Bundy grain from Pauls and bring it to Gladstone and i'll get it down from there.

Thanks Dave, we will catch up soon then?

cheers gregs.

for sure mate, a few beers at home is long overdue :)

Sorry guys, I do realize it has taken two months to deliver, and that the roads have been open for two weeks. I appoligise for the continued delays. Yardy is going to take possession of the Bundy deliveries today, so will not bee too much more pain.

Thankyou for your understanding

Paul

Sorry guys, I do realize it has taken two months to deliver, and that the roads have been open for two weeks. I appoligise for the continued delays. Yardy is going to take possession of the Bundy deliveries today, so will not bee too much more pain.

Thankyou for your understanding

Paul

it's all on ebay so get bidding ;)

should be able to pick up from mine this weekend fellas, if i'm working feel free to come out and grab it anyway.

cheers

nothing like spending 2 1/2 hours in a car with 325 kg of malt, pm or give us a bell when you want to pick it up fellas.

Dave

cool, just in time for the new brew. Thanks paulwolf for organising and yardy for delivery to Bundy. Will get in contact to pick it up.

QldKev

cool, just in time for the new brew. Thanks paulwolf for organising and yardy for delivery to Bundy. Will get in contact to pick it up.

QldKev

no worries Kev, was a bit of feckin around on my part with work etc but we got there in the end, thanks again to Paul, owe you a beer cobber :party:

Dave

Back