Central Queensland Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulwolf350

Reaction score
Brewers, I am proposing one pallet, delivered (probably) to Rockhampton, I will organise the payment and delivery of grain, all you have to do is pay and pick up your order. There will be deliveries to Bundaberg area, so anyone along that route is welcome, as is anyone who wants to pick up from rocky

we need 36 sacks to fill the pallet, as per normal full and half sacks only, halves need to be paired

Grain will be supplied through Craftbrewer (site sponsor), here is a Link to the bulk buy prices and grain specs, Prices will be the 20+ sack price and each sack will incur a shipping charge

If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Cheers

Paul

To start off the list,

1. Paulwolf 1xBB pils, 2x BB galaxy, 1x Wey pils, 1x TF Maris Otter, 1x BB wheat

I thought you'd never ask :D

1. Beerbuoy - 3 x BB Pils, 1 x Floor malted MO, 1/2 Munich, 1/2 Wheat.

Edit : Bugger to slow

To start off the list,

1. Paulwolf 1xBB pils, 2x BB galaxy, 1x Wey pils, 1x TF Maris Otter, 1x BB wheat
2. Beerbuoy 3x BB pils, 1x TF Marris Otter, 1/2 Munich, 1/2 BB wheat

3. QldKev 1 x Marris Ottor, 1 x Munich I

(If I can get delivery to Bundy for these bags)

4. ekul 1X ale 1x munich 1x wheat

4. ekul 1X ale 1x munich II 1x wheat

just put the II in the munich. Considering getting more, its so nice having grain sitting around...

5. yardy 1xTFMO 1x WEY PILS 1x BB GALAXY
also put me down for 3 sacks for a mate in Gladstone, I just have to confirm what he wants.

That's 22 sacks, 14 more for a full pallet. Awesome work. At this stage buy will stay open for a week, and closes whenever we have a full pallet (36)

Paul

I forgot to mention before, if Bundy fills more of the pallet than Rocky the pallet will go there instead so don't be shy, I know there are quite a few brewers down that way

also put me down for 3 sacks for a mate in Gladstone, I just have to confirm what he wants.
6. Roscoe 2 x Wey Pils, 1 x TF Marris Otter

As I have to go down to brissy in the next couple of weeks, I will pick it up from Ross at the shop. If anyone else on the sunny Coast wants anything I can bring it back to Glasshouse for you and pick it up from here.

Cheers Roscoe

paulwolf is running this so he will make the final call on this, but I don't think pickup from Ross's shop is an option as the pallet will be delivered to either Bundy or Rocky.

paulwolf is running this so he will make the final call on this, but I don't think pickup from Ross's shop is an option as the pallet will be delivered to either Bundy or Rocky.

That is correct Kev, pick up in Bundy or Rocky.

Sorry Roscoe, unless Ross tells me different, the pallet is direct Melbourne to Rocky with no stopping

Paul

That is correct Kev, pick up in Bundy or Rocky.

Sorry Roscoe, unless Ross tells me different, the pallet is direct Melbourne to Rocky with no stopping

Paul

No problems, I didn,t realize it was going direct to Rocky. Thanks anyway.
Cheers Roscoe :icon_cheers:

6. IBDoug8 4xBB ale

That takes us to 26, 10 to go to fill pallet

2. Beerbuoy 3x BB pils, 1x TF Marris Otter, 1/2 Munich 1, 1/2 BB wheat
6. IBDoug8 4xBB ale
7. ROADDOG 1x BB pils 1/2 munich1, 1/2 wheat Split with beerbouy

1. Paulwolf 1xBB pils, 2x BB galaxy, 1x Wey pils, 1x TF Maris Otter, 1/2x BB wheat (doug)
2. Beerbuoy 3x BB pils, 1x TF Marris Otter, 1/2 Munich 1, 1/2 BB wheat
6. IBDoug8 3xBB pils, 1x munich1, 1/2 BB wheat (paulwolf)
7. ROADDOG 1x BB pils 1/2 munich1, 1/2 wheat Split with beerbouy
8. Yardys mate in gladstone 3x sacks of something

Brings us to 28 sacks, 8 more to go

Thanks to all who have come in on this bulk buy, let's get brewing

Paul

I though Henno's mate would have put his hand up by now, otherwise it may be a while before the next bulk buy for him.

Henno must need some more grain, or has he spent all his cash on his little Henno, so no more brews for the big Henno :lol:

QldKev

Latest posts

Back