Sydney Bulk Grain buy 2018

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update on when pickup might be available? A little bit of notice would be great too as I'll have to arrange time to drive down from Newcastle.

Wouldn't driving down from Newcastle negate any saving you might have got out of a bulk buy?

You have multiple suppliers of grain up there

Wouldn't driving down from Newcastle negate any saving you might have got out of a bulk buy?

You have multiple suppliers of grain up there

Planning to catch up with family in Western Sydney at the same time, more a matter of timing it in with them.

G’day guys. They bulk buy is in and ready for collection. Whenever you are. Give mark a call at All Things Homebrew on 0247069061 if you have any issues getting there. Cheers

Gday all
Is there anyone who:
a) is picking up their order soon, and
b) lives within half an hours drive of Lane Cove?
I need to collect my one grain bag but can’t get out to Penrith in the near future. I can reward you with a couple of brews

Cheers

Gday all
Is there anyone who:
a) is picking up their order soon, and
b) lives within half an hours drive of Lane Cove?
I need to collect my one grain bag but can’t get out to Penrith in the near future. I can reward you with a couple of brews

Cheers

I'll be picking up on Saturday if that helps. I live at St Leonards.

Anyone from the city or inner west doing a pickup already please? I'm trying to figure out how to drag the wife and kids out to Penrith but not going all the way from Burwood would be handy....

cheers

Got grain and extras from Mark today- he was a champ. Thank you for organising.

and a big thank you to Neal.p for the pickup and drop off- it was a massive help

Latest posts

Back