Central Queensland Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I though Henno's mate would have put his hand up by now, otherwise it may be a while before the next bulk buy for him.

Henno must need some more grain, or has he spent all his cash on his little Henno, so no more brews for the big Henno :lol:

QldKev

Not quite sure what your post is about, but I pm'd Henno. So if he wants some, nows the time, he knows about it

Not quite sure what your post is about, but I pm'd Henno. So if he wants some, nows the time, he knows about it

Spoke with Henno today (aka big Henno), to rev him up about the grain order. Henno and Mr's Henno are having a little Henno to help around the Henno brewery soon.

Also his mate Trev was a possible new to AG brewer that may have wanted bags from the pallet.

Anyway time to head out.

QldKev

Cheers Mate...

1. Paulwolf 1xBB pils, 2x BB galaxy, 1x Wey pils, 1x TF Maris Otter, 1/2x BB wheat (doug)
2. Beerbuoy 3x BB pils, 1x TF Marris Otter, 1/2 Munich 1, 1/2 BB wheat
3. QldKev 1 x Marris Ottor, 1 x Munich I
4. ekul 1X ale 1x munich II 1x wheat
5. yardy 1xTFMO 1x WEY PILS 1x BB GALAXY
6. IBDoug8 3xBB pils, 1x munich1, 1/2 BB wheat (paulwolf)
7. ROADDOG 1x BB pils 1/2 munich1, 1/2 wheat Split with beerbouy
8. Yardys mate in gladstone 3x sacks of something
9. jimmysuperlative 2 x TFMO, 1 x BB Galaxy

I'm in for three more for Beefvegas!

1. Paulwolf 1xBB pils, 2x BB galaxy, 1x Wey pils, 1x TF Maris Otter, 1/2x BB wheat (doug)
6. The Mexican 3 x BB pils, 1 x BB Galaxy 1 x munich1, 1/2 BB wheat (paulwolf) 1/2 Dark Munich (if someone else wants a 1/2)

Brings us to 29.5 sacks, 6.5 more to go

Ammended my order
The Mexican

6. The Mexican 3 x BB pils, 1 x BB Galaxy 1 x munich1, 1/2 BB wheat (paulwolf) 1/2 Dark Munich (if someone else wants a 1/2)

Brings us to 29.5 sacks, 6.5 more to go

Ammended my order
The Mexican

where's jimmys ?

where's jimmys ?

Yeah?!

Use this list...

9. youngtrev 1 x WEY PILS

This is Henno logged into Trev's account. He was having problems sorting out his first post and didn't want to miss the boat on this. Thanks guys.

9. youngtrev 1 x WEY PILS

10. gregs 2x sacks of Munich1 (Bundy Delivery)

I though Henno's mate would have put his hand up by now, otherwise it may be a while before the next bulk buy for him.

Henno must need some more grain, or has he spent all his cash on his little Henno, so no more brews for the big Henno :lol:

QldKev

It's not that I am completely cashless due to impending fatherhood (next week!) more that after missing the last bulk buy that was only recently I organised all my grain for the summer which Trev picked up at Ross's on his way through Bris two weeks ago. Of course there's another bulk buy just after I sorted my shit out! I don't wanna hear how much you got your bags for. I'll be brewing the standard golden ale and a summer ale tomorrow so all is good.

Hey Paul. I never got that PM which is weird as I've gotten a few from Kev recently. Thanks for thinkin about me though you big cuddly man! I did notice when I logged in just then that my inbox and sent items has been cleaned out probably due to inactivity so it may have been that. HO HO HO, merry Beermas!

Whoa there guys there has been a couple of people updating old posts, just hold off till I sort it out

Paul

1. Paulwolf 1xBB pils, 2x BB galaxy, 1x Wey pils, 1x TF Maris Otter, 1/2x BB wheat (the Mexican)
10. youngtrev 1 x WEY PILS
11. gregs 2x sacks of Munich1 (Bundy Delivery)

Rito I think I have sorted it out, please let me know if your order is incorrect

We have 35.5 sacks there folks, anyone want the other half bag of Munich II with Mexican?
Paul

1. Paulwolf 1xBB pils, 2x BB galaxy, 1x Wey pils, 1x TF Maris Otter, 1/2x BB wheat (the Mexican)

Rito I think I have sorted it out, please let me know if your order is incorrect

We have 35.5 sacks there folks, anyone want the other half bag of Munich II with Mexican?
Paul

yeah i'll take the half bag of munich with tex mex, give me an arvo and i'll get my mate to confirm what he wants.

Dave

No worries, thanks yardy.

36 sacks = full pallet
Bulk buy closed

Mate, will send it down to Ross on Monday morning, if we could have it finalized by then it will be appreciated

Final list is as follows

5. yardy 1xTFMO 1x WEY PILS 1x BB GALAXY 1/2 Munich II with The Mexican

8. Yardys mate 1x Golden Promise 1x Perle 1x Wey Wheat
[/quote]

gday mate, have updated the list with my mates order, will give you a bell later, thanks cobber B)

Dave

View attachment BULK_BUY_CQ.xls
8. Yardys mate 1x Golden Promise 1x Perle 1x Wey Wheat

gday mate, have updated the list with my mates order, will give you a bell later, thanks cobber B)

Dave
HI guys,

Paul PA here, I am attempting to put the spreadsheet on, will see how I go, if it succeeds please check I haven't got anything wrong, will send off to Ross for confirmation of prices and freight tomorrow.

Rach
View attachment BULK_BUY_CQ.xls

speaking for me and my mate in Gladstone, it's all good mate :)

thanks again :beer:

Dave

speaking for me and my mate in Gladstone, it's all good mate :)

thanks again :beer:

Dave

Ross has got back to me, Galaxy is not available at present, Pale Pilsner is his alternate suggestion so for those who have ordered Galaxy let me know what you want to do. Freight cost tomorrow.

Rach

Ross has got back to me, Galaxy is not available at present, Pale Pilsner is his alternate suggestion so for those who have ordered Galaxy let me know what you want to do. Freight cost tomorrow.

Rach

I'll go with 2 Weyermann Pils then please mate

cheers

Dave

No worries Paul. I'll take a Weyermann's Bohemian Pils.

Cheers,

jimmy;-)

Back