Byo Magazine Packaging

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

might be time to buy it from your local newsagent now that its available on the shelf

Franko

Not sure about other newsagents but mine is around two months behind the current release. Went into Beerbelly and they had Decembers issue where as I was / am still reading Octobers. Mind you my agent is around a buck fifty cheaper. Suppose if I was willing to pay for the convenience......

BYB

Sorry, must have too much on my mine lately :)

Looks like we may have to give some consumer feedback

BYO Mag

If we all have something to say about it then they may fix the problem, might take a look at the US forum and see if they are getting to raw deal too. AHB + HBT + TBN = a lot of pissed of customers.

Kleiny

Spray has been emailed! Disgraceful ... :angry:

All fixed up now. :)

Hi Stuart,
Thank you for your email expressing your concerns about the lack of an outer
envelope used to mail your January-February 2010 issue of Brew Your Own.
Starting with that issue we had switched to a new courier service to deliver
the copies directly to your country's postal service for home delivery.
However in the transition we at BYO did not realize the switch might mean a
change in how the magazine was packaged for delivery. I've since talked to
our vendor and please know all future copies of your Brew Your Own
subscription will arrive at your address in an envelope. Thanks again for
making me aware of the problem that has now been resolved. Thanks for
reading the magazine and Happy Holidays!
Cheers!
Brad

Mine arrived unwrapped but in very good condition.I was hoping that the loose cards in it would have fallen out but they survived the trip.

I got the same email - good to hear they've taken it on board.

Just had payment go through for my xmas present from the missus - Let's see if they can get this sorted before my first issue arrives (likely some time 'till then).

Got home today to find a fresh new copy of the Jan/Feb BYO had arrived in an envelope. No explanantion, but a nice gesture all the same.

cheers

grant

Yep

i got the same response as above i would say that AHB has given them a bit of curry and they have chucked them back in envelopes

Just had payment go through for my xmas present from the missus - Let's see if they can get this sorted before my first issue arrives (likely some time 'till then).
Yup, got home yesterday to find a yellow envelope in the mailbox. That was actually pretty quick - IIRC the order was placed just after the start of the new year.

I have also received the packaged copy, I also emailed them to express my pleasure with improvement over the last issue.

I must say I tore a few strips off last time. ;)

Batz

Anyone been sent the March/April edition yet? Been out in the states for a few weeks??? Maybe this week? :unsure:

March/april had the girl on the push bike on the cover

My may/june arrived today - has the waitress with bacon/eggs/beer on the cover

Cheers
hmm ive definitely got the wrong subscription....Zymurgy never has a cover that good

Back