Byo Magazine Packaging

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
:angry:
Is anyone else who receives BYO magazine not happy that is comes with no covering anymore, no envelope, no plastic bag just an address label stuck to the front cover, mine arrived in less than perfect condition. If others agree I will send the complaints to BYO to fix it

yep pretty rough innit. was a tad un impressed.

:angry:
Is anyone else who receives BYO magazine not happy that is comes with no covering anymore, no envelope, no plastic bag just an address label stuck to the front cover, mine arrived in less than perfect condition. If others agree I will send the complaints to BYO to fix it

Mike,

might be time to buy it from your local newsagent now that its available on the shelf

Franko

Franko, I'm signed up for 3 years at a fraction of the newsagent price.

well thats crap! App ive got a mag at home now... i'll soon find out what condition mine is in.

Looks like we may have to give some consumer feedback

BYO Mag

If we all have something to say about it then they may fix the problem, might take a look at the US forum and see if they are getting to raw deal too. AHB + HBT + TBN = a lot of pissed of customers.

Kleiny

You may want to relay that we had a problem with distribution of Zymurgy in Australia (a couple of years ago). With the troops rallied we were able to compile enough information to where they eventually learned their distribution centre (not in Boulder; out of State) was at fault. Effectively, they upgraded their packaging moving from a magazine only with address label (like BYO just did!) to a proper plastic sleeve, etc. I believe they also bumped into the next (higher) class of postage by $1 or something. Once sorted, the subs in Aus started to arrive timely, and in perfect condition.

reVox

I've only just subscribed a little while ago, but the 3 I've gotten in the mail have all come in an envelope. Or is it just the last issue this was sent this way?

I've only just subscribed a little while ago, but the 3 I've gotten in the mail have all come in an envelope. Or is it just the last issue this was sent this way?

Mine comes in a Envelope... ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

Mike,

might be time to buy it from your local newsagent now that its available on the shelf

Franko
:icon_offtopic: Both of the newsagents I used to buy from have stopped selling BYO over the last few months. Any other suggestions where to buy in Sydney (city)

Mine came without any packaging, I thought at first that my wife had opened the envelope (she hangs out each month for the new edition!! :lol: ) then i saw the address label stuck on front cover. Nonetheless, it still arrived in good nick - and certainly better condition than the ones stacked on the floor in the loo I mean reading room.

No plastic wrapping...wow that is budget cutting...maybe BYO should get in on the vacuum sealing bulk buy :lol:

No plastic wrapping...wow that is budget cutting...maybe BYO should get in on the vacuum sealing bulk buy :lol:

Mine have all been in an envelope too until this last issue that arrived at the end of last week. It actually arrived in pretty much perfect shape but still not really the best. :(

Maybe their going green on the plastic bag front using bio-degradable bags that degraded too quickly :lol: .

Computer magazines used to do all sorts of experiments with the packaging of the cd's & dvd's and then change their mind if the complaints poured in.

Bet it's sorted by next issue.

The Brew Shop at Peakhurst sells them, I buy mind from there.

Amato's Liquor in Leichhardt also sells them.

Latest posts

Back