Byo Magazine Packaging

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find that even the mags that do come in plastic are often wrecked by the postie ramming them into the letter box, which tears the plastic (and the cover if your lucky), and lets the rain in to warp all the pages :angry: so I don't bother with subscriptions anymore

Paddo, the newsagent on Pitt St @ World Square sells both BYO and Beer&Brewer mags.

Mine was a bit battered, luckily the munchkin got it out of the letterbox before the rain and snails got it.

I've given BYO customer service the benefit of my opinion B) .

cheers

grant

Sorry, got a Copy today and it wasnt in a Envelope, just the plain Magazine with a address label on it, piss poor IMO... <_<

:icon_cheers: CB

Me too - just thought that it must have been the Postie having a read before delivery.

Not only is it a bit tattered, but the address sticker is not the most attractive thing.

When the revolution comes they will be the first against the wall ! :D

Dave

Got mine today too, not happy with the fact that it does not have even the most basic of wrapper, but it did arrive in good condition.

I collect mine and have for 7 years, so would really prefer to have them arrive in good nick.

I get them from.....me...... nice and fresh with the rest of my shops mags

If anyone is driving through the middle of Tassie and needs a brew mag drop in to Oatlands Newsagency i stock both. :D

Mine turned up today as well. A bit scuffed but not torn or anything. I'd prefer it to turn up in a big paper envelope like before.

Mine arrived uncovered too - just a sticker on the front. A bit dogeared but no tears or anything like that.

Dropped BYO an email to let them know my view...

Looks like we may have to give some consumer feedback

BYO Mag

If we all have something to say about it then they may fix the problem, might take a look at the US forum and see if they are getting to raw deal too. AHB + HBT + TBN = a lot of pissed of customers.

Kleiny

Mine arrived today, if they can't put mine in an envelope from now on they will lose my subscription.
Now get onto their site and tell'm !!

Batz

OK just emailed them, and I've had a shitty day at work as well :angry:

I figured my postie opened it and had a read.
Seems that all were delivered that way.
Definitely time for some feedback to BYO. If they don't fix it by winter, mine will all get wrecked for sure.

Doc

The first ever AHB Bulk Complaint?

Got mine today and it was all tatty. Off to the BYO website I go!

-BD

Sorry, got a Copy today and it wasnt in a Envelope, just the plain Magazine with a address label on it, piss poor IMO... <_<

Sent my Email to them expressing my disappointment, free subscription here we come... ;)

Mine arrive in a great big box with 50 or so identical siblings :D

Good luck with that free sub CB, I bet they're copping it from all corners for this. I wouldn't be too stoked either, I am trying to 'collect' mine, so I'd be peeved if they started arriving 'pre-worn'.

Anyone get sticky pages from the excited postie .... just a thought .... ???

Back