Byo Magazine Packaging

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SLACKERS!

strickland.jpg

the buggers have scuppered me!!!!

...haven't had one delivered since sending them a verbal tirade about the... oh dear... could I have upset them that much? :unsure:

the new one may june. i had the other one months ago.

Got mine today as well. Haven't opened it as yet, once I joined AHA and got Zymurgy, BYO seemed less interesting

I've been thinking about subscribing to BYO for a while but was put off by this thread originally, question is I see the talk is that they are back in envelopes but what is the condition like ? Can't see the point of subscribing if the mags keep on turning up knackered

I've been thinking about subscribing to BYO for a while but was put off by this thread originally, question is I see the talk is that they are back in envelopes but what is the condition like ? Can't see the point of subscribing if the mags keep on turning up knackered

Only one issue came with no envelope- Jan/Feb IIRC. Before and after that they have come in large envelopes in good condition.

Got mine today as well, sturdy yellow envelope and all. Murcluf, mine have always been in good condition. Which is a bit of a marvel considering the small post box and the slack posties. (Apologies to any posties on the board, hopefully none of them are my postie. :ph34r: ) I think go for it. There are some interesting pieces in there from most issues and certainly worth getting it for a year and see how you like it.

Okay ...got the breakfast beer waitress edition today ...(packaged in sturdy yellow envelope).

I don't think the March/April ...(girl on bike cover)... is coming?? :(

i just got the one with the sort of cute chick on the front...did we miss a copy?

Back