Brewman Dealz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah nah, Newcastle NSW area.

Chinook 225g Dealz just blew.

Have the Enigma to split next.

What would freight be like to cairns for say 5-6 kilo?
Hi Lethaldog

Delivery is at cost.

3Kg to Cairns is $12.50 (Satchel)

5 Kg to Cairns is $15 (Box or Satchel)

10 Kg to Cairns is $20 (Box)

Cheers Steve

Just about out on Dealz.....
Centennial
Galaxy
Falconers flight

Just about to split.
Northern Brewer and maybe Target or EKG

Steve, I am amazed at how much better your brewery cleaner is than pbw.
I can't believe how much time ive wasted not using your product. Please never stop making it.

Steve, I am amazed at how much better your brewery cleaner is than pbw.
I can't believe how much time ive wasted not using your product. Please never stop making it.
Glad you are liking it mate.

The guy who makes it for me has a PhD is chemistry, owns a chemical company and has been a brewer for years. He does most of Brewman chemicals.

Might put it on dealz again...
Cheers Steve

Weekend Dealz

For this weekend only - Buy 4 of the BBW Dealz (4 x 225g = 900g, in zip lock foil) get a free upgrade to the 1kg Jerry.

Cheers Steve

Centennial Dealz just Blew.

But, Mosaic just arrived. :)

Any feedback from the Simcoe/Cascade resins you stock?

I bought some beta resin from Yob that i used in conjunction with the Cascade resin you stock, it's an extremely clean flavour.

I bought some beta resin from Yob that i used in conjunction with the Cascade resin you stock, it's an extremely clean flavour.
Hi Fungrel,

Yeah there have been quite a few guys use it now and the feedback has been positive. Great clean hop flavour and reduced waste due to no hop matter.

It is also producing balanced beers so the usage rates are right, which just goes to show how potent this stuff is.

I can't wait to get the Amarillo resin

Found some sneaky Centennial (225g) that was under the Citra, so it's back as a dealz, but there is just 2.

Got some more feedback today.

Any old time AHBers will remember Trent. He is rarely if ever on here these days which is a shame.

He's been making pale Ales with the Simcoe Resin. His comments were it was super smooth soft bitterness with a good amount of hops on the nose. He was doing a 25IBU single kettle hop addition at 75 mins with the resin. 50 L batch. (5ml addition)
So still has enough for a second 50 L batch.

So looks like the bittering / efficiency guidelines from Yakima Chief are pretty much on the money.

Cheers Steve

Latest posts

Back