Brass Monkey Brew Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know this guy? <_<

I am sure he brews some really crap beers... ;)

Alright there's an official road trip now. The Chappo mobile is full with SR, Lilo and JayandCath. Any others up for a convoy (4-10 big brother!)?

convoy1.jpg

C'mon brewers!

(It'll be fun as long as jay leaves the swedish bus at home... :ph34r: )

Yeah well your the co-pilot Goldy... I need someone to tell me which dials and buttons to press... :unsure:

newdashsetuprr5.jpg

Have i gone too far?

Yeah well your the co-pilot Goldy... I need someone to tell me which dials and buttons to press... :unsure:

newdashsetuprr5.jpg

Have i gone too far?

That silver thing isn't a single teatcup milking machine is it? :blink:

Just want to confirm that I will not be able to attend Stu, im heading to a different Camp tomorrow for 3 weeks and my Roster confirms that i'll be away while this is on mate..... Hope you have a good one anyhow!!!! :icon_chickcheers:

CB

I won't be there either, doesn't fit with my return from the US. Sad, but that's how the cookie crumbles.

I am going to be so pissed if they call an election for this weekend... :angry:

I am going to be so pissed if they call an election for this weekend... :angry:

You'll be safe with that on DS. I was sweating on one the following weekend when my music festival is on, but JG's rise to the top all but rules that out .. for now .........

For those attending, make sure your sleeping bag/swag is rated to below zero... I will be building the fire near the shed, and probably putting the Pot-Belly in the middle of the shed..

If any one is bringing kegs, let me know if I need to get a mirical box..

If any one is bringing kegs, let me know if I need to get a mirical box..

Filled with warm water to stop the beer freezing :lol:

Have a great one guys... Too cold for a softie like me....

Cheers Ross

Ross

Going to send you a flannellette dress to keep you nice and warm :icon_cheers:

Back