Brass Monkey Brew Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit: I am a BOGAN and therefore it is in my DNA to be a hoon. (DISCLAIMER) However those little wankers in their 2lt 4 pot poofta mobiles doing burnouts up my street shoulld be shot on sight ;)

Chappo, you're a short arsed farkan idiot, hoon - you wouldn't last 5 seconds with genuine hoons, they'd have your shorts around your ankles and your camshafts up somewhere that rhymes with camshaft.

God I gotta get to Grafton that weekend ........................

Go Saints :party:

But we all love those 1.2L 4 pot AWESOME-mobiles like the one in your garage, Chappo!

Ok I have started my ground work on this weekend..... SWMBO does not want to go on a camping trip to NSW.....Yeah. I have also got the "I dont give a shit if you go away for a couple of days" shoulder shrug. I reckon if I finish a few jobs around the house I will be in.

@ Chappo can I travel in the boot of the HSV with the strippers....I miss my Senator :( .

Pencil me in Stu.

Just read Stu's conditions and dickheads aren't allowed :( . ..................So what you doing that weekend Chappo, we're not allowed at Stu's.

Just read Stu's conditions and dickheads aren't allowed :( . ..................So what you doing that weekend Chappo, we're not allowed at Stu's.

Bugger Duke and his "conditions" we are going! If your keen to have a road trip Brad i can put the rear seat back in?

IMG_2521.jpg

Well Lads, I put the wife straight and told her that I'm going. She said she would let me know if I can go closer to the date. I put her straight, eh.

Jay

Chappo will have his 3 spots in the back seat full :)

surrounding_a_goat_edit.JPG

Hey did you like my home customisation of the goat girls? They wernt AHB friendly..... well forum friendly :)

Cut the fella above's hair short and its stu!

Actually I get laid heaps, cause I have plenty of time now that I dont have to keep re-booting my PC, checking for viruses and all that other crap you windows folk have to put up with... :icon_chickcheers:

Woohooo Linux vs Windows.... that won't get a response from chappo......

Back