Brass Monkey Brew Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
OK

The 2nd annual Brass Monkey Brew meet is now being organised

Now for all of you girl guides, nancy boys, wimps, sooks, mummies boys etc, it goes something like this

It is a meet in the coldest part of the year up here on the North Coast.

We are talking FROST, big fire, camp ovens, beer and.... well beer......Oh and food

The aim this year is to break last years record attendance .....um.... which was 3... Me, Bonj & Goldy...

It will be sometime in August.

It is easy to get to from the Pacific Highway, by train, in fact the Airport is a stones throw from my place

You will need to bring a swag, but toilet, shower etc are available... and if you are lucky, you might even get a cold one :icon_cheers:

So man up and get warm by a nice big fire... :icon_chickcheers:

I'm in Sydney (NSW Origin celebrations no doubt) Mid august. Not likely, but you never know.

really wanted to get up there last year but couldnt make it happen, I'll try my hardest to get there this year

cheers steve

really wanted to get up there last year but couldnt make it happen, I'll try my hardest to get there this year

cheers steve

depending on when it's on, I'll pick you up on the way through Steve.

ROADTRIP !

Unless of course I can't make it. :icon_cheers:

cheers steve

Hello Steve,

I would be interested in going to this depending on actual date.

Regards

Graeme

depending on when it's on, I'll pick you up on the way through Steve.

ROADTRIP !

Unless of course I can't make it. :icon_cheers:

A roadtrip sound awsome fatz :beerbang:

Hello Steve,

I would be interested in going to this depending on actual date.

Regards

Graeme
Hopefully we will be able to sort something out Graeme

Cheers Steve

dam. bit of a longish trip for me... :blink:

Looked at the title and was thinking a quick ride into Perth to meet some fellow brewers at the pub by the same name would be alright.... <_<

Hopefully you can get a date sorted soonish Stu. i cant make the Qld swap this year so I should be able to make yours. date dependent.

Cheers

If everyone would put forward a preffered date, I will work something out

i have a major project at work that is meant to finish early August so the later half of the month would be good for me

cheers steve

Edit: bugger just read goldy's post, i defantly cant do the first weekend in august but i can do the rest

so how about the weekend of the 13th to 14th then

Guys..

preferred dates please...

I am easy this end. Afterall I live here.. :D

It is up to you guys to say when you want it.

I will have my kids on 2 of the weekends, but they are cool. As long as you are cool with kids, it will be grand :)

Matho just reminded me to get some wood organised...

So who is comming
:icon_chickcheers:

duke,
i was talking to fatz and he's up for it so i was just wondering what your plans are for the meet

cheers matho

Back