Brass Monkey Brew Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This event sounds great will see if that weekend is free

Franko

Franko.... Do what you have to do.... even if it is illegal... :icon_cheers:

So who is actually coming.... :unsure:

Cause I have no idea... :rolleyes:

Those that are coming had better PM me... or you will never find my place... :icon_drunk:

So, Who's coming to this? Let's start a list.

1. Duke
2. Bonj

im depending on chappo for a lift so ill pm him and let you know.

I would fly my helicopter up there, but unfortunatly it is out of rego :unsure:

Really bad news :(

Broke a windscreen yesterday, which normally, wouldn't be so much of a problem, but it's the straw that broke the proverbial camels back, so to speak... net result, is that unfortunately, I'm out. Spewing because we were going to spend 5 nights in Yamba too, and that's also been canned.... Stinkin' money :(

Broke a windscreen yesterday, which normally, wouldn't be so much of a problem, but it's the straw that broke the proverbial camels back, so to speak... net result, is that unfortunately, I'm out. Spewing because we were going to spend 5 nights in Yamba too, and that's also been canned.... Stinkin' money :(

Use gladwrap? it works on fermentors :)

Poo... that really sucks :(

Alright.... Knee-jerk Bonj is back in his hole and Sensible Bonj is back on the Brass Monkey Brewmeet Bandwagon!

Yeah well your the co-pilot Goldy... I need someone to tell me which dials and buttons to press... :unsure:

newdashsetuprr5.jpg

Have i gone too far?

I like that with all those dials and its a auto :)

Sorry Duke I am out. Work is currently running and ruining my social life but I need to make hay while the sun shines. Hope you lads have a good one. :drinks:

Chappo

There is still going to be a big fire, beer and fun :icon_chickcheers:

To all those skirt wearing man boys who cant handle a fire under the stars..... :unsure:

Back